Motherwell V Aberdeen 25/1/14

postiejim

I think we'll win and put them in their place (below us!). We played some good passing and possession v Celtic and Hearts. If we can replicate that, it should be a different story than Saturday's game.Working all day, so plan to watch it on Alba at 5.30 without knowing the score...........aye right, will be checking website all afternoon.

Partick Thistle away hardly constitutes a big game does it?

The winner of this game will be sitting in 2nd place in the league which does constitute a big game

It was a big game at thetime when all we were hearing was " everytime we take a big support and are expected to win bla blah"

so plan to watch it on Alba at 5.30 without knowing the score...........aye right, will be checking website all afternoon.

I can switch myself off from the world and watch games "as live"

It takes a lot of will-power though :)

It was a big game at thetime when all we were hearing was " everytime we take a big support and are expected to win bla blah"

OK I'll bite in what way was it a "Big Game" it was well supported partly through novelty value (most fans not been to firhill for some time if at all, it was a Sunday afternoon right between Christmas & New Year)

The reason we lose more "big" games than little games is because they are, by their very nature, games against the better teams.

However, you don't finish as high in the league as we have in recent seasons without winning your fair share.

Adam Rooney could be a great signing for them.

Baws.

only 7 goals in 25 starts for Oldham, so he is not that much of a goal scorer, he looked ok when he was at Inverness so may do a turn for them, but he is no better than what they have just now, so would not be too worried.

:ph34r: thats it officially jinxed now rooney debut hat trick on saturday

1390483423[/url]' post='404687']

Adam Rooney could be a great signing for them.

Baws.

I'm not so sure, think Terry Butcher had a knack of getting the best out of some players that fitted his system to which they fail to recreate elsewhere. I'm surprised he couldn't finance a deal at Hibs.

I'm not so sure, think Terry Butcher had a knack of getting the best out of some players that fitted his system to which they fail to recreate elsewhere. I'm surprised he couldn't finance a deal at Hibs.

I think finance is the key word. A lot of players at Hibs on decent money that

they can't get shot of...

I see the BBC wasting no time in bamming him up, they are so desperate for Aberdeen & Dundee Utd. to do well so they can have the whole "New Firm" given that the whole "Old Firm" thing is a busted flush

To be fair, a successful New Firm will attract a lot more viewers than Motherwell/Accies is likely to draw.

It was a relief when those 2 were winning leagues instead of the Old Firm, and if it happened again I wouldn't be too disappointed (apart from it not being us, of course).

• Like 1

What's the chances of getting a stream to watch this on tomorrow? I'm guessing "not likely"... :(

With it being filmed for BBC Alba I think there will be a good chance of getting a stream.

I'd be more inclined to avoid the score and watch as live at half 5 (or 11) on Alba. Did that the other week for the Hearts game