Motherwell Vs Stjarnan Fc

decorator

Just arrived in Bangor, they're expecting a 1,000-ish sell out, gates already open, they're expecting 30 from Iceland, Bangor took 80 over for the 1st leg.

Can you stream live coverage from your phone? lol

I'm slightly worried about the fact we normally struggle in the 1st legs of European games and do the damage in the 2nd leg. (Flamurtari, Llanelli, allesunds). With the 2nd leg away from home, i wouldn't fancy going over there needing to win, or even worse a goal down...

I'm slightly worried about the fact we normally struggle in the 1st legs of European games and do the damage in the 2nd leg. (Flamurtari, Llanelli, allesunds). With the 2nd leg away from home, i wouldn't fancy going over there needing to win, or even worse a goal down...

You going then?

For those who don't have twitter, here's Jay's posts

jjcW-ve2_bigger.jpegJAY@JayLillington21 No need to panic Motherwell fans, the 2 gaffers are here, that's Stjarnan in yellow pic.twitter.com/rXvQ1HhUyM

BsMxIgNIIAAbqvn.jpg

jjcW-ve2_bigger.jpegJAY@JayLillington21 Stjarnan team line up v Bangor City pic.twitter.com/tPFP9lf1hT

Translated from Haitian by Bing Stjarnan team line up v Bangor City

BsM4h9BIYAE7or0.jpg

jjcW-ve2_bigger.jpegJAY@JayLillington21 How long before we see one of these at #LOFC ? pic.twitter.com/RUACQv7BH8

BsNA2t7CIAA1Gmt.jpg

For those of us on phones without the Shoutbox, what was the impressive scoreline?

edit:from the bbc

Icelandic side Stjarnan eased into the Europa League second qualifying round with a 4-0 second leg win over Bangor City.

Trailing 4-0 from the first leg, Bangor made a bright start with Damien Allen and Sion Edwards going close but the visitors looked comfortable.

Martin Rauschenberg's 25-yard effort extended Stjarnan's aggregate lead eight minutes after the break.

Arnar Bjorgvinsson added two goals before Atli Johannsson sealed the win.

Stjarnan will face Scottish Premier League side Motherwell in the second qualifying round.

I have been doing some research mainly on, http://kassiesa.home...seedel2014.html . we are very close to being seeded for the third qualifying round.

infact we only need the underdogs to beat 4 out of 19 of the teams ranked higher than us in the second round.

here is a list of teams we should be cheering on alongside motherwell.

ASTANA v hapoel tel aviv

JAGODINA v cfr cluj

NOMME KALJU v lech poznan

KOSICE v slovan liberic

CHIKHURA v bursaspor

KAIRAT ALMATY v esbjerg

ZAWISA BYDOGOSZCZ v zulte waregem

SLIGO ROVERS v rosenborg

INTER BAKU v elfsborg

BUDOCNOST PODGORICA v omonia

DUNDALK v hadjuk split

SILLAMAE KALEV v krasnodar

NOVA GORICA v molde

ST JOHNSTONE v luzern

ZIMBRU CHISINAU v cska sofia

FERENCVAROS v nk rijeka

ABERDEEN v groningen

ROPS v asteras tripolis

VIKINGUR v tromso

For the sake of the Scottish co-efficient we should hope the Saints and Sheep win so that means that only two other underdogs would need to upset the odds.