Aberdeen V Motherwell 11/05/14

well_said

Folks on Aberdeen forum saying our drums been banned. Cant see anything official.

Not unexpected if true, but very dissapointing.

Could Leeann in one of her last acts, not come out all guns blazing and berate AFC in the media pre game, if true.......

Banned and unbanned all in one day and mostly on twitter.

Don't care how we do it but lets beat them, surely the players management will be fed up to F--- with the meja hype over Aberdeen an Dundee utd to want to stick it to them.

On a practical level for those from last year will remember its an extra weeks holiday and more dough.

McCall will get another week to rebuild and so on.

Aberdeen have the money whatever. So I reckon we are hungrier. Whether we are fit is another matter.

Wonder what the team will be tomorrow. Hopefully we have a far more solid shape than the recent effort at Tannadice.

I'd be bringing Leitch in for Zaine and pushing Vigurs out to the left. Hopefully McFadden is fit as we've been struggling to keep hold of the ball whenever he gets substituted.

I would start Kerr and Anier and put Faddy and Zaine on the bench, giving some impact subs late in the game. This would also allow us to play in a way that give some defensive solidity whilst offering plenty going forward.

We don't need to be gung-ho from the off. We just need to win the match, and I reckon we need to quell their inevitable fast start and quieter their expectant support. If we can do that we'll grow into the contest and confidence will soar.

I'd play it cautious until the last 20 then go for it, just as they're running out of ideas and the crowd is getting a bit apprehensive.

1-0 Well with a late Vigurs thunderbolt.

Hollis

Kerr - Hutchinson - McManus - Hammell

Reid

Ainsworth - Lasley - Vigurs - Sutton

Anier

• Like 1

Hopefully if we don't win, or end up getting pumped tomorrow, we can recognise that despite not finishing 2nd it's been a sensational season, considering how many changes were made in pre-season.

Mon the 'Well!

Correct sir. Just about to head North, let's hope for the best and give the boys unstinting support for the full 90.

Good luck and safe journey to the brave souls travelling up North this morning. Hopefully the lads will see and appreciate the lengths we go to when supporting the club and turn out a performance to do us proud! It would be a fitting end to a phenomenal season!!!!

Motherwell:

Hollis, Reid, Hammell, Hutchinson, McManus, Sutton, Vigurs, Lasley, Francis-Angol, Kerr, Ainsworth

Motherwell subs: Nielsen, McFadden, Erwin, Murray, Anier, Leitch, Cadden

Aberdeen:

Langfield, Jack, Anderson, Logan, Reynolds, Flood, Robson, Pawlett, McGinn, Vernon, Hayes

Aberdeen subs: Weaver, Tate, Murray, Rose, Smith, McManus, Zola