2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Would take ian black in a minute.

Taking personal animosity out the equation, if you want ball winning tenacity in the middle to feed it to our proliferation of wingers and strikers, Mr Black ain't too bad an option...

^^^

Judgement privileges removed.

2 Dutch players coming back so both parties can decide whether the move is right. A Midfielder and a full back who were on trial with us during the training camp and impressed, but were more keen to try and tie something up in The Netherlands first. No rush to conclude anything though, so it could even be up to the Accies game before they are seen.

Unreal

Also, the BBC Sport website (on their rolling transfer deadline day newsfeed) they have a "Football Manager computer game expert".

This is what he had to say on Chelsea's rumoured signing Papy Djilobodji...

"Physically strong and good in the air, this limited defender is not exactly a marquee signing and is rated by FM as being no more than a good Championship level player with little scope for improvement. He’s valued at just over £1m and can be bought from Nantes for little over that. In my longest save, he never leaves the French club and never averages over 7.00 in a season, suggesting that Chelsea’s mooted purchase is a little panicky."

Absolutely bizarre stuff.

This Football Manager chat is absolutely dire; I can't believe the Beeb would even entertain it. I understand Sky jumping on it for sponsorship but it's absolute nonsense.

I remember thinking the same last year when there was a guy live blogging signings using Fifa stats as his benchmarks for them.

2 Dutch players coming back so both parties can decide whether the move is right. A Midfielder and a full back who were on trial with us during the training camp and impressed, but were more keen to try and tie something up in The Netherlands first. No rush to conclude anything though, so it could even be up to the Accies game before they are seen.

Just a question. If they're free agents, why aren't we bringing them in now? Cynical part of me says it's the players holding off to see if something better comes up. Surely better to get them in now and have two weeks training with the team before the next game..?

EDIT Just re-read your post. I see now they're coming on trial..

This Football Manager chat is absolutely dire; I can't believe the Beeb would even entertain it. I understand Sky jumping on it for sponsorship but it's absolute nonsense.

I remember thinking the same last year when there was a guy live blogging signings using Fifa stats as his benchmarks for them.

That's what the BBC is these days though. Half the time on Breakfast they ask people to tweet in to give them more details about a story. Utter dross.