Andy_P

Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

I could list plenty of wage thief’s that have played for Motherwell and Dunne isn’t one of them. One actually appeared in a “Motherwell Legends” team today for Fir Park Corners anniversary do. 

Very harsh on Charles Dunne, not the worst defender we’ve had but never short of effort on the park. 

Thankfully though, his injury’s are St Mirren’s problems now. 

1 hour ago, Robbos boy said:

Injured when he arrived, injured when he left and more often than not injured in between and not really a good defender. No doubt he will be in the Hall of Fame a few years from now due to a big blooter up the park to Moult at Hampden. Oh well, St Middens wage thief now. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Think the big man must have stole yer sweeties at some point in the past.

49 minutes ago, stv said:

Think the big man must have stole yer sweeties at some point in the past.

No, just ma season ticket money and probably many others aswell. 

Ex Motherwell defender Declan Gallagher was on the losing side again today. 

23 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

Ex Motherwell defender Declan Gallagher was on the losing side again today. 

yip , and  a sub to start with. all because big kev vv   pulled his pants doon  n rodgered him hahahahahahahah         he started as a sub cause his manager obviously thought he was to blame for the 2 balls into the box that ended up in goals he didnt defend well .      and only got on today cause of an injury, i spoke to dons supporters in spoona last sat night and they told me most of there support  have already decided that hees not for them and by xmas he wont even be in the match day squads     in my opionion thats good enough for me hahahah feckin knob hope heez got a clause for that  :):):)

I think someone's understanding of the term "wage thief" has been "found out".

4 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

Injury prone from day one, stole his wages due to the club being so generous to injured players. Gets asked to prove his fitness, but jumps ship, stating he should not have been asked to prove fitness. Gies a break, one of the luckiest journeyman football player know to man. Best of luck at St Midden. Opionion based on playing facts, not the 'Charlie Taxi' nonsense. 

You have missed the mark a couple of times this week

31 minutes ago, ropy said:

You have missed the mark a couple of times this week

Don't think so, all about opinions, but you go to bed and dream about Charlie Taxi and think if we had resigned him on the 2 year deal he got, how many games he would actually have played. 'WELL rid!!!! 

5 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

all about opinions

The classic go-to line when you realise you're chatting pish and everyone disagrees with you.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

The classic go-to line when you realise you're chatting pish and everyone disagrees with you.

Everybody, dont think so, anyway you dream of Charlie and just think what he would add to the team, Zilch as he would be out injured. 

2 hours ago, Haggischomper said:

Think this guy is just trying to be a fanny.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I am sure that we all have our moments, but some do show genuine talent in that regard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, The African said:

I am sure that we all have our moments, but some do show genuine talent in that regard.

8 hours ago, Haggischomper said:

Always thought a fanny was a useful thing. Charlie Taxi less so. :lol:

31 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Always thought a fanny was a useful thing. Charlie Taxi less so. :lol:

Now your just being embarrassing, best to stop.

45 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Now your just being embarrassing, best to stop.

Are you being serious, would you have given him a 2 year deal based on his appearances and injury record. 

34 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Are you being serious, would you have given him a 2 year deal based on his appearances and injury record. 

No one is arguing that

35 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

I don't think anyone is suggesting that. I think the point is, he is a good guy, gave it his best for us and did pretty well when he was able to play, but has been really unlucky with injuries... as opposed to a "wage thief" as you said. I think MFC did the right thing with him through his spell out, and when it looked like he was fit again, didn't offer him another 2 year renewal because of his previous injury record.  But if I was the player, when St Mirren came along with a 2 year contract, I'd have taken it too. I wish him nothing but the best, and hope he can get back to fitness. 

• Like 2

A wage thief is a player that clearly cant be arsed on the field of play, or who is quite happy to sit on the bench and let their contract expire despite having the opportunity to play elsewhere. Neither of those can be attributed to Charles Dunne, who despite his injury problems, will always be warmly regarded by the majority of Motherwell fans......

• Like 2

Dundee Utd drop Carson after 3 clean sheets bit harsh usually the man with the gloves stays in.  Lets see it it comes back to bite them

28 minutes ago, Coatsy said:

Dundee Utd drop Carson after 3 clean sheets bit harsh usually the man with the gloves stays in.  Lets see it it comes back to bite them

Rightly or wrongly they see Siegrist as being their No 1. It'll take some effort from Trevor to dislodge him.

On 9/12/2021 at 1:19 PM, weeyin said:

The paper talk is Siegrist could be back in goals for the derby next week thanks to a quick recovery.

The paper talk was right.

On 9/19/2021 at 12:13 AM, Haggischomper said:

And succeeding!

1 hour ago, Robbos boy said:

And another one is hooked :D

If you were at it, the last thing you'd do is admit it. 

You've definitely been found out at this level of posting. Maybe need to drop down to a subreddit and see how that goes.