middleeastdave

Reserves/Under 20's/Youths

Whats the script with Maurice Ross? Seems to have been appointed and not amother said about it. No interview with him then, no post match interviews. Radio silence. Any insight?

Great result today for the young lads, and most of them are young.  More kudos for our youth set up. 

5 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

Whats the script with Maurice Ross? Seems to have been appointed and not amother said about it. No interview with him then, no post match interviews. Radio silence. Any insight?

They seem to just use quotes with him now on the match report on the official website,  I had wondered why we hadn't seen the youtube interviews like we did with Craigan.

Seems a bit unfair to me.  Still, its the SFA which is organising the game so.....

Will probably go along to this. Doesn't seem like there's any fan segregation though? Don't fancy sitting amongst Jambos 

15 hours ago, mwellhighland said:

Will probably go along to this. Doesn't seem like there's any fan segregation though? Don't fancy sitting amongst Jambos 

I emailed Hearts to ask about this...

"Both sets of fans will be located in the Main Stand but segregation will be in place. We have sent tickets to Motherwell to sell."

Will there be pay at the gate, I am away on holiday between now and then

Completely wrong thread, but i suppose the youth part makes sense. But any way of watching the scotland u21s friendly? See how the young team get on.

5 hours ago, ropy said:

Have Motherwell ever played Mexico before

We've certainly played in Mexico but not sure if it was against the Mexican national team. Around the mid-seventies.  I can't remember where I saw it (might have been when Scotland played there in a summer) but there's a Motherwell pennant on a wall somewhere in the Azteca Stadium because we've played there.

13 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Chris Cadden starts for the reserves today. 

If Cadden gets himself fit over the next few weeks, should he get a starting spot? If so, who makes room for him? (I'm guessing Hastie - especially if he has signed a pre-contract elsewhere  by then).

• Like 1

Cadden, Devine, Semple and Donnelly all score  to give us a 4-1 win over St Mirren.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

Cadden, Devine, Semple and Donnelly all score  to give us a 4-1 win over St Mirren.

And seemingly a debut for the wonderfully named 16 year old, Liam Motherwell! (HAS to be a typo doesnt it?)

1 hour ago, Shaka said:

And seemingly a debut for the wonderfully named 16 year old, Liam Motherwell! (HAS to be a typo doesnt it?)

Seems not, as it's the name listed as well in the line ups.  I knew a family surnamed Motherwell who lived in same village as me and wished I had their surname.

There's a famous American artist called Robert Motherwell - full name Robert Burns Motherwell III, I believe. (Presumably with some Scottish heritage).

anybody know whats going  on since graigan left ie no pre or post match interviews\ goal highlights only on twitter and you tube.