fizoxy

The Great Rebuild 2017'18

I think you need international clearance for any player that's playing in England, Wales or Ireland (or further afield, obviously).

Wouldn't need international clearance for them though and Flow said waiting on that .

Isn't international clearance needed for any cross-border transfer (including from England -> Scotland)?

Whats Grimshaws deal? 1 year or longer? Website is down

Wouldn't have said we needed Grmshaw to be honest but I liked him last time and "in Robinson we trust".

I didn't know Grimshaw was only 22, thought he was a good bit older than that.

No the best signing would rather Campbell got a game !!

The thing with Grimshaw is he can cover a few positions so good to have a player in the squad like that

Reckon Grimshaw coming in means Rose to the bench. Robinson doesn't really want McHugh anywhere but midfield so the chat of him possibly moving to central defence would be wide of the mark i think. And hope.

excellent, an experienced central defender, who can score goals and we didnt splash out any cash for him. great deal

He should be a good signing. Adds some experience with Kipre and Dunne either side of him providing the athleticism.

Really pleased with Grimshaw. Ben had been good this season but not irreplaceable and seems we got a decent wedge for him . Good stuff.

Something about Hartley makes me think he looks like a nutter!

Which I'm fine with!!

Are we done now then?

Burrows has said we are. Obviously if someone comes in with a daft bid for one of our players in the next hour it could change(or 24 if Spanish Club :biggrin: )

Peter Hartley on loan for the season

His wiki page has been updated already

Peter Hartley (born 3 April 1988) is an English professional footballer who plays as a defender for Scottish Premiership club Motherwell on loan from Blackpool.

Teams are going to be struggling to match up if we are putting Bowman, Moult, Rose, McHugh, Kipre, Hartley and Dunne in the box for set pieces.

• Like 2

I like that the first item in our signing checklist seems to be "looks like he can dish out a twatting"

• Like 1