League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Sadly its going to work against us for the rest of the season now. I did not have high expectations of anything in the final anyway but every challenge will be pulled up now. We will also be a marked team in the league games with opposition managers pointing out what a bunch of thugs we are in advance of games and referees put under pressure to act.

Its as though all the positives about the club and team are being ripped away when in fact the players have been a revelation. Everyone seems to have forgotten how we totally outplayed Aberdeen last round playing high tempo, and yes skilful football at times. Suddenly weve turned into the equivalent of the Leeds team of the 1970s

The amount of column inches and airtime dedicated to Sunday's incidents and disciplinary sanctions is truly staggering, and all in the name of appeasing the thick followers of the newco, who simply cannot comprehend or accept that they are no more than an average league side who absolutely no one fears now, or for the foreseeable future.

Had the roles been reversed and the flashpoints happened at the other end of the pitch, with say Candeias breaking Hartley's nose and Cedric kicking out at Morelos to receive a ban , would there be the same outcry from Keith Jackson et al.? Would MFC have been so incensed as to issue an utter embarrassment of an official statement.?

Don't think so somehow. In some ways I wish the cnts would suck it up and shut up, but then again the utter seethe and meltdowns we have caused them by having the audacity to rough them up and pump them out is still absolutely glorious reading even 3days later.

They had to find something to blame , taken over the Celtic mantle of always cheated never defeated. Did anybody actually think anything else would happen bar this pish. The demands for "justice" and Brendan Rodgers siding up with them tells you that the old firm shit is indeed still alive and kicking. Two cheeks of the same arse without doubt.

• Like 1

Hmmm. I think I would have preferred the whole of the West Stand and not have them in with us.

But if the club estimate what we've got will be sufficient then it's difficult to contest that an extra 2500 x £30 or whatever added to the overall kitty won't do us harm financially.

I also note that South Stand Section Q upper doesn't appear to be allocated to anyone yet so perhaps if sales do go well then that might a possibility for extra seats for us.

would be delightfully shocked if we sold anywhere near that. We would need to double what we had there on Sunday. Don't see it though not for a league cup final.

Considering that was our allocation in 2011 and we've got a reduced area of at least 1/3 - I would suggest it's an impossibility.

Probably around 11-12,000.

I cant understand how 2 reckless challenges were made yet press consistantly only mentioning 1 .The fact that Moult had cut above eye that needed stitches has been totally forgotten and wiped under the carpet yet a broken nose has caused uproar . To me they were identical challenges but we a Club said nothing as its a mans game yet the moaners get all the publicity .Only fact that really matters is were in Final there not so time to move on .

On top of that there's the incident in the first half on the touch line where Morelos fouled Hartley. Even from an end on view something clearly took place and Hartley says that Morelos punched him. Our Peter doesn't seem like the kind of guy to go about moaning. There's been no mention of this at all.

So Celtic get concession tickets along the length of the pitch but we dont? Fair enough its different stands but still a bit shite.

I kind of get it with logistics, but not sure why you cant buy a kids ticket in the main stand. Swithering on taking my boy, but hes only 4 1/2, so not paying £35.

:lol:

I kind of get it with logistics, but not sure why you cant buy a kids ticket in the main stand. Swithering on taking my boy, but hes only 4 1/2, so not paying £35.

:lol:

Walked past a guy at half time who's kid turned around to him and was like "is that it finished can we go home now" the Dad seemed like he was trying his hardest to be as polite about the answer ad he could, made me laugh.

We should be allocated 15000 and if we don't sell them hand the unsold one's back with a week to go.

I think we will sell around 12-13k.

As for concession tickets I think its a disgrace there's none in the decent seats. As much as I enjoyed Hampden in Row G on Sunday the view is deplorable. I will have to fork out £105 for 1 adult and 2 boys. My choice but it still sticks in the throat a bit.