League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Fisher hasn't impressed me in any games he's played. Bowman has stuck the ball in the back of the net when he's been on and scored two very good goals today. Heneghan is murder.

The gelling of this team is going to take a while, but our tactics are not helping. The first half was honking.

• Like 2

Decent enough start to the season with some really well taken goals. Back 3 gives me the fear but Robinson is clearly trying to address this area. I suspect our general play won't be pretty this season but it'll hopefully prove effective if we can maintain a spine of quality players.

Morton could be a proper test next week.

I'm not sure if a back 3 is Robinson's preferred approach or of he just felt it would allow us to push up in the expectation we would dominate possession. I guess time will tell.

A little slow out of the blocks, but can't complain about the final result.

Was great to watch another summer game bathed in sunshine. But enough about the weather here B-)

Fisher could have had a couple if he was sharper, as he was slightly out of position a couple of times for some good deliveries and was slow to react. His setup for the first goal was class.

Bigirimana looks like he can play a pass, but was also behind the pace (as maybe expected) and as the game went on mchugh played some excellent balls forward too.

Frear was rusty, as a few times he waited until he was doubled up on then couldnt do much, and on the other side tanner was pretty anonymous but for the goal (which was a nice bit of play). One thing to take into account is that they parked the bus, which can nullify the effectiveness of wingers.

Kipre looks solid enough, and hammell is hammell, but Ben looked comparitively shaky and was overpowered a couple of times. I would share the sentiment that a back 3 is not the way to go, and if nothing else, maybe playing at right back will allow tait to stay onside!

I'm starting to really like bowman, both of his goals were well taken, got good feet for a big man