Scottish Premiership Game 17: Partick (A) 13/12/17 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Griffiths sold the first, free kick was straight down the middle and appeared to go right through him. Second one was Dunne giving the ball away cheaply and the third was utterly appalling defending by McHugh.

Dunne missed a sitter just before half time with a free header but apart from that weve created little. Frear and Grimshaw the only two with anything close to pass mark so far.

Terrible terrible first half!!! Awful goalkeeping error for the first, awful mistakes by first McHugh then Campbell (I think) for the third goal. Look like I team that have never player/trained together......Only Frear looking likely to do anything at all. We so badly need Carson, Hartley and Moult back (and Cadden)..

• Like 1

Terrible terrible first half!!! Awful goalkeeping error for the first, awful mistakes by first McHugh then Campbell (I think) for the third goal. Look like I team that have never player/trained together......Only Frear looking likely to do anything at all. We so badly need Carson, Hartley and Moult back (and Cadden)..

We won't get Moult back, Hartley could easily move elsewhere and Cadden may well leave in January. We need to work with what we have. Robinson has done reasonably well so far but this will be a huge challenge. A team that has been designed with the idea of 'Get the ball into Moult' for the last two seasons will need to find a new way of playing...