Motherwell v Dundee 28/08/21

SteelmaninOZ

I have a sneaky feeling our forward players are going to be in the mood tomorrow to score 3 or 4, sadly though our soft as shite defence will be in the mood to no doubt concede 4 or 5!

I wasn’t overly impressed with Dundee in the cup game but they put in a good shift and performance last week against Hibs. 

I’d like to think we will take all 3 points tomorrow though with our home advantage. 

I’m going for a very much ambitious 4-1 home win. Looking forward to hearing Kool & The Gang tomorrow at 4.50pm. 

I’d agree with Yodo we must expect to win our home games outwith the ugly sisters, and with Tony Watts good performance last week can but hope he triggers a positive reaction to get whoever is in front of goal to take the chances as they present themselves, a victory, don’t care how, but to score a few goals would be good.

Will go 2-0 Well COYW!!!!

Cant make the game today but feel it could ve a pretty entertaining one. Hoping KVV is back in the starting line up, as I feel he can be a huge player for us this year and we have missed him since he has been injured. I agree with others that the movement of he, Watt and Woolery could cause a lot of teams problems this year. I also thought Amaluzor showed enough last week to show he can be a threat going forward. The defence will take a bit more time to bed down once we have a full squad. Going for high scoring end to end ripsnorter! 3-2 Motherwell.

First game back for me so really looking forward to today, though the memory of the 1-0 loss to Dundee when Clarkson scored for them still haunts me as possibly the worst game of football I've ever seen.

Also taking my 3 old wean for his first game so good chance I'll see very little football played.

Alexander didn't sound confident about O'Donnell so maybe same team as lay week, maybe Van Veen in for Amaluzor?