In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season ticket handed in if he signs.

Is he a kiddy fiddler or something? I despised us signing Bob Malcolm but however big a knob end Imrie may or may not be he hasn't to my knowledge publicaly disgraced himself to the point that it reflects badly on us his signing. End of the day, you can return your season ticket and all you done is waste a couple hundred bucks and achieved nothing. Individual players come and go and are not the reason you support a club.

I know you commented on him before, based on personal experience but who loses out more from that action you or him? I give you a clue it aint him.*

*Less of course we have a honking season and you get to avoid it, which case be grateful to him for signing as you maybe lucked out. :P

Is he a kiddy fiddler or something? I despised us signing Bob Malcolm but however big a knob end Imrie may or may not be he hasn't to my knowledge publicaly disgraced himself to the point that it reflects badly on us his signing. End of the day, you can return your season ticket and all you done is waste a couple hundred bucks and achieved nothing. Individual players come and go and are not the reason you support a club.

I know you commented on him before, based on personal experience but who loses out more from that action you or him? I give you a clue it aint him.*

*Less of course we have a honking season and you get to avoid it, which case be grateful to him for signing as you maybe lucked out. :lol:

It's more down to when i'd see him in and around the ground, wouldnt give the c**t the satisfaction.

No one i hate in football more then Dougie Imrie. (Maybe jeff winter :P )

I'd take Imrie aswell. I see a lot of strong ill feeling towards him on here from some folk, but the harsh reality is that people we have cheered on (or at least watched!) over the years are seldom likely to have been our friends.

Its different when your "friends" make it as players themselves and were always c***s of the highest order. Imrie wasnt even good at football and school and he often shat himself. Couldnt tie his own laces either and everyone refused to do it for him because he was honking of fresh runny shite. Loves jumpin about Images at the weekends trying to act like Beckham :P

PS i'm not having a dig at you here Milo, i just despise Dougie Imrie.

Source my good man??

A colleague who is a member of Wishaw golf course heard this from a club official who is also a member so that could be anyone really. It's nothing more than hearsay but the guy that told me isn't a liar. He also said that JG was up until 4 in the morning one night sorting out tactics for the Flamurtari game. When he said to the gaffer 'is it not time you were in your bed?' JG replied 'I have another hour to go before I can even think of my bed'. A complete workaholic apparently.

I heard that Jim Gannon has told Darren Lee Smith and Marc Fitzpatrick that if they find new clubs they can leave for nothing. Anyone else heard this?

Aye, I heard the same thing at the Flamurtari game.

I love the fact that the manager keeps things so close to his chest that neither the media or people on here know who's coming in next.

Far better than being told: "We will be signing Reda Johnson...We are hopeful of signing Reda Johnson...We are waiting to hear back from Reda Johnson...Oh, he's signed for Plymouth."

I heard that Jim Gannon has told Darren Lee Smith and Marc Fitzpatrick that if they find new clubs they can leave for nothing. Anyone else heard this?

Aye, I heard the same thing at the Flamurtari game.

Its different when your "friends" make it as players themselves and were always c***s of the highest order. Imrie wasnt even good at football and school and he often shat himself. Couldnt tie his own laces either and everyone refused to do it for him because he was honking of fresh runny shite. Loves jumpin about Images at the weekends trying to act like Beckham :P

PS i'm not having a dig at you here Milo, i just despise Dougie Imrie.

Did he bullie u or something alot of hatred.

Far better than being told: "We will be signing Reda Johnson...We are hopeful of signing Reda Johnson...We are waiting to hear back from Reda Johnson...Oh, he's signed for Plymouth."

:P:lol: Reda Johnson

Quality.

Canny wait tae see how the new boys get on the SPL. Am hoping gannon can find us a centre forward though. We're gonnae struggle if its just sutton and murphy. Hopefully he can pull a few rabbits out the hat ala chris porter.