In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent heard much about the trialists that were training with the the squad are they still there or has jim gannon got rid of them IMO there will be a few in before the end of the month and i think jg is just waiting until after the mora before he dips into the free transfer market -_-

Gow would have cost a lot more than the £200k transfer fee, would have no intention of coming here, and he's also shite.

i) plymouth have had a bid accpeted for 200k accepted by rangers hence why i said that sum of money ii) why would he have no intention comng here? he would have to relocate to plymouth and get one back on the h**s iii) and dont think hes shite, at falkirk scored a few goals and set up many, would be quality playing behind sutton.

i) plymouth have had a bid accpeted for 200k accepted by rangers hence why i said that sum of money ii) why would he have no intention comng here? he would have to relocate to plymouth and get one back on the h**s iii) and dont think hes shite, at falkirk scored a few goals and set up many, would be quality playing behind sutton.

Nothing to add on Alan Gow, but, I don't think any of our first eleven will have to bother about the above :lol:

Nothing to add on Alan Gow, but, I don't think any of our first eleven will have to bother about the above :P

come on fringes, dont be a wind up merchant lets hear the news you have.

Nothing?

Wasn't trying to be smart-arsed. I thought teasers were all the rage on this board. Although I'd say the sources were more credible than reliable.

Gannon looking to replace, quoting "lack of mobility", simple as. Only hope the replacement(s) can bag us double figures...

With DLS and Fizzy on there way, freeing up another two squad places and wages, can we expect a couple more players in for Perth maybe?

I'd expect we must have a fair bit of the budget remaining and would really like a right back and front man in? Felt on thursday with a different option up top to bring on we could have done it. And right back is the only position there is no outstanding candidate to play. I'm glad we ain't rushing the deals but Saints and Killie are two winnable games and be really good to make a strong start. A couple of reinforcements could just be the difference in making that happen

Was quite suprised to read that both Daz & Fizzy had been told to find themselves new clubs. Well surprised it happened so soon anyway.

Big JG certainly didn't seem to take much time to deem them surplus to requirements.

Still, thats what he's paid for I guess.

Was quite suprised to read that both Daz & Fizzy had been told to find themselves new clubs. Well surprised it happened so soon anyway.

Big JG certainly didn't seem to take much time to deem them surplus to requirements.

Still, thats what he's paid for I guess.

At least he can tell that they they are not good enough to play for Motherwell FC and has the balls to get rid of them, where McGhee could have done this a year or two ago.

Another two out with nobody else in (as yet anyway) Hmmm, oh dear

I have said it before and i'll say it again.....Show some f%$king trust in our manager! With regards to Smith and Fitzpatrick, he has only done what most of us realised needed doing a long time ago......These two (a nice as they may be) are not good enough, end of story. He has done the right thing, and will use their wages to replace them in good time! Stop with the freaking out man! :thumbup:

Another two out with nobody else in (as yet anyway) Hmmm, oh dear

I'd say he's already replaced them with two youngsters with the names Forbes and Slane. Both better players and as much as i liked Fitzy for his effort Forbes is a far superior player. Sadly Smith was never gonna cut it at this level, even though he should some potential in his first couple of games for the club.