In's And Out's

AndyRoss

I'm not bothered about the lack of signings at the moment as i'm sure theres alot going on behind the scenes - i just with there was atleast some press speculation, even if its alot of shite just to give us something to talk about :P

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely. If we have both Hammell and Reynolds able to slot in at left back, that means two players who have played 100+ games for the club in that position, which can't be said of any other position really. Right back, centre forward and possibly another centre half should be addressed first. On the subject of Callum Davidson, I can't really see him offering too much more than Hammell anyway!

Definitely, although I can see finances being an issue. If he's at Bristol, and was at Leeds, then I'd imagine he'd be looking for a club who could offer money of a similiar amount to those clubs.

Still, would quite easily get 15+ goals a season in the SPL imo.

Wid ye......i haven't seen him play for a few seasons but he was so skillful at Swansea

Trundle Available

In the words Graham Taylor used to succinctly describe Paul Gascoigne the guy has "refuelling problems"

A few years ago he may have been worth a punt, the likes of Celtic, Man City, and Blackburn were all looking at him then, and each of them walked away without even making an offer.

I think Gannon might be biding his time before signing anyone, if, by some miracle, we get through on Thursday then he may be able to attract a better player. No-one he signs at the moment can play on Thursday anyway so any signings will be for the SPL and at the moment he has enough to worry about with the Steau match.

I reckon we'll see some movement over next weekend, I hope so anyway.