Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

holy fuck, this thread has went off the rails today. :lol:

it was a poor and embarrasing error for a pro team to make but i'm sure it's not the first time a club's been caught out by that ridiculous rule.some people really need to put this in perspective though, some of the posts about how it has disgraced the club are a bit ott to say the least.i might have been a little more annoyed had it been a 'big name' signing but it wasn't and i'm sure the club will get over it. :thumbup:

Usually agree with most of your posts but this is nonsense. The boy is a cut above anything we have at the moment and the clubs incompetence is embarassing.

i've never seen him play so i don' feel i'm missing out on anything.

he was just a name to me. now he's a name with a strange link to the well.

holy fuck, this thread has went off the rails today. :lol:

it was a poor and embarrasing error for a pro team to make but i'm sure it's not the first time a club's been caught out by that ridiculous rule.some people really need to put this in perspective though, some of the posts about how it has disgraced the club are a bit ott to say the least.i might have been a little more annoyed had it been a 'big name' signing but it wasn't and i'm sure the club will get over it. :thumbup:

100% correct.

it was much worse when some fanny kept everyone up late at the end of the last window with a pack of lies about a loan signing from man u.

I thought I'd post a new thread for this topic.

I am not exactly thrilled that McCall was installed as our manager, but time will tell.

Obviously, I'm as disappointed as the next well fan that the Grella deal fell through and I think the club should have established the facts of loan deals before making a mockery of our beloved club.

That aside, what about Steve Jones and Cedric Collett.

Is it me, or is Jones really not what we should be seeking?

How dae you wade through something that's ankle deep?

When the said something is pish and your jammin a new pair of gutties, then with some difficulty..

wading -To walk in or through water or something else that similarly impedes normal movement. Walking with your feet in shallow water.

Which used in a sentence would look something like:

"Why the fuck were fans wading through pish during the Rangers game on boxing day?"

Just another embarrassing incident under Boyle's tenure.

Im sorry but the most embarrassing thing surrounding this incident is the reaction on this forum. Leanne Dempster came on here to post and (im assuming) read pages and pages of shite, ripping into the club and directors.

This is OUR club. Support it. If anyone thinks this tiny wee incident is embarrassing then you obviously werent sitting in the away end at pittoddrie when some arsehole fans were chanting "mcghee is a peado".

The last few months have been unfortunate, we have made a couple mistakes and been shafted a couple times but dont kick the club when were down. Get to fir park today and cheer the boys on and do what fans are supposed to do!!

Im sorry but the most embarrassing thing surrounding this incident is the reaction on this forum. Leanne Dempster came on here to post and (im assuming) read pages and pages of shite, ripping into the club and directors.

This is OUR club. Support it. If anyone thinks this tiny wee incident is embarrassing then you obviously werent sitting in the away end at pittoddrie when some arsehole fans were chanting "mcghee is a peado".

The last few months have been unfortunate, we have made a couple mistakes and been shafted a couple times but dont kick the club when were down. Get to fir park today and cheer the boys on and do what fans are supposed to do!!

+1

A point well put!

Let go to Fir Park today, get three points and put this behind us and be back on here tonight sayin' Grella who!

Well said.

Seconded. Great post.

I can understand the guys being pissed off, Im the same myself! The thing is,its not just an admin error as Leeann stated, its the repetetiveness of everything.

Our pitch was fucked and cost a bomb to fix, and its happened again (& again!)

we lost our manager due to not having a contract (Gannon), and it happened again (Judas)

we got burned by the transfer rule (Leatheren) , and it happened again (Grella)

we have to spend cash we can ill afford on our shitehole stadium just to keep the fucking thing with a basic safety certificate, and its happening again (pipes,roof holes,pishy concourses etc)

we were publically knocked back by Sbragia,then it happened again with McDonald

were told by our own manager if Blackman comes back to SPL itll only be to us, and he signs for aberdeen

were told by our chief exec we will have a big exciting shirt sponsor in early july, and were scrambling around for anything come mid august

If this was an isolated incident I doubt there`d be much venom spouted on here but we as a club NEVER FUCKING LEARN! And these things have all happened within an 18 month period, Im sure no-one here actually enjoys kicking the club when theyre down but jesus christ do the club make it easy for folk to moan when they seen unable to complete even the simplest of tasks.

And on the fan forum, I commend the club on doing this but it strikes of a knee jerk reaction as they see just how strongly the fans feel about getting fucked over + ignored. If fan communication was so important why wasnt a forum organised BEFORE the league reconstruction meetings as opposed to after? you can do whatever the fuck you like to the stable door now, the horse is fucking miles away. Anyway the league reconstruction part of the forum is pointless, the Old Firm want a 10 team league, so its what were getting no matter how MFC want to dress it up

Totally agree with Shaka and Larry.

Its obvious, there's a bigger picture happening behind the scenes and no doubt things are being done for the best intentions for Motherwell F.C.

However, paying supporters are being overlooked and at worse, mislead.

I appreciate Leeann attempting to clarify matters on this forum and welcome the arranged meeting by the club.

But, unfortunately, the "feel bad" factor of numerous events at F.P. and this economic climate is going to turn fans away in there droves.

Todays performance and crowd might give a good indication of things to come.

couldn't agree more, well said! this place has been a fucking joke the last 24 hours.

Absolutely spot on. The venom in some of these posts is ridiculous.

surprised no one has picked up on this,

if grella had slipped through the net

and played for us, illegally under fifa rules

could you imagine the consequences,

we would no doubt lose all the points accumulated whilst grella played

,possibly a further points deduction under league rules

mega fine we can ill afford

with all that added up almost certain relegation

we may have made a pigs ear of it all

rather find out now than have another team do a bit of homework.

official complaint to spl,doesn't bare thinking about

so you were wading through it? Honestly? Not just walking & splashing a bit? Do you wade through puddles when it rains?

Not for one second am I saying that any pishy water in the stands is acceptable, but I don't think there's any need for over exaggeration.

;) Did you know apparently it happened again at the Inverness game? :doh:

And no doubt every game til the end of the season

;) Did you know apparently it happened again at the Inverness game? :doh:

And no doubt every game til the end of the season

Leaky roof and torrential rain led to a few puddles doesn't sound as good as 'wading through rivers of pish' though.

Juan Kerse by name. Juan Kerr by action.

Your argument might have swayed some of us if not for your ill-advised "a guy who hasn't kicked a ball all season" remark. Nethertonwellfan was spot on in his reply.

If you think my post about it being time to pack it in was based solely on this sorry episode then you're misguided. This, as others have pointed out, is the latest in a long line of cock ups from the club. Despite the views of the Glee club you can be a fan and still be critical of the way the club is run, and right now it's a shambles. The ground is falling apart......or have you forgotten the rivers of pish on boxing day?

First of all wind your neck in. Remember we are only talking about a Football team here, a hobby a pass-time ffs, or are you one of the guys I suggested take Motherwell FC too seriously and hence why you are frothing at the mouth... :doh:

Second of all it is not ok for me to use the often accepted exageration of 'he hasn't kicked a ball all season' remark but ok for you to come out with miles oot patter like 'rivers of pish' flowing through the east stand? ;)

What? Like a river as in the Clyde, the Forth? Of pish? In a stand, at the football? Seriously?

An ACTUAL river of pish?

Motherwell F.C's East Stand Pish River gets out of hand......

(if you squint your eyes enough the seat colours could be FP...)

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/news/4096726.bin?size=620x400

Suncorp-flood-blog.jpg

Can anyone give me a list of the other clubs in the SPL that are willing and are actually going to engage with their fans in an open forum to discuss their teams thoughts and involvement in league reconstruction? Along with an open house for questions and comments on any other points that they wish to discuss and also be represented by their Chief Executive.