Jump to content

0Neils40yarder

Legends
  • Posts

    966
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Everything posted by 0Neils40yarder

  1. The striker What a horrible shift he had to get through
  2. Fuck sake, watch what you're saying about SOD...some would have you believe that he's having some sort of renaissance this season. Halliday is a total passenger
  3. Feels like we turn up to these games with the thought that anything under a 5-0 defeat is acceptable...its grim as fuck
  4. He's about 5 foot and 10, as an estimate... ...or is that not what you were getting at?
  5. He's a moaning cunt alright...but he's a Motherwell fanatic
  6. I'll focus on what I want, thanks very much...
  7. That's fair enough but that single episode was him at his clumsy worst
  8. He's a lucky man...that was a clear penalty
  9. Another 'capacity' crowd in the South Stand...well done again Boab
  10. Celtic potentially won't be keen on paying due to our inability to control how many people end up in that Stand...that'd be my get out if I were them...and to me, that's also on our Head of Safety (or whatever his title is).
  11. Lennon Miller had a poor game - just doesn't make sense to me having him in that advanced role
  12. Caldwell setting about this very well
  13. The thought of moving to Ravenscraig gives me the heeby jeebies
  14. His choice of club was what got him the pelters
  15. Take the QR codes off the wall when the OF visit? Surely that's easy... In all my time watching at Fir Park I can only remember any bother in the home stands, when it was the weegies that were visiting
  16. He can't because it's not been said...
  17. I didn't downplay anything, I said keep it factual and that neither are acceptable...
  18. So what was it? A physical altercation or threats? Neither are acceptable, but let's keep it factual
  19. Spot on...the 'wee dicks' will be propping the club up long after the 'auld dicks' are no longer able to.
  20. That's all correct...any business has the right to ban whoever they wish, from entering their premises but as I said elsewhere if they and their mates feel its unjust then the club shouldn't be surprised when they aren't happy about it
  21. The 'Union' Bears aren't political? Gie me peace
  22. No one has said the Green Brigade is the same size as the Union Bears or our lot...you've gone off on a tangent again
×
×
  • Create New...