Jump to content

Suprawell

Legends
  • Posts

    272
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Posts posted by Suprawell

  1. What a pair of old c0cksuckers these two are.

     

    As for the John Boyle, indeed, questions should be asked about his leadership.

     

    In business John, we have these things called contracts, people sign them when they are COMMITTED to something, please try and get someone to actually sign something before taking over management of our football club.

     

    As for Hod It and Dod It, these two pricks are perfect for Aberdoom.

     

    It's called integrity Craig Brown and you sir, have just pissed yours away, all over yourself.

  2. Hello,

     

    Am I missing the point? Why the hell didn't they just pick up the phone to Windy Miller and say, sorry we are happy at Motherwell, now on your way.

     

    Disappointed that they even gave that clown the time of day.

     

    Glad they are staying though that's the main thing.

     

    GIRUYYSSB

  3. I honestly think that anyone who isn't willing to sing/chant and help create a atmosphere should shuffle off to the main stand and leave the east to those of us who are willing to create a atmosphere.

     

    If everyone in the east stand is singing/chanting in unison, clapping,jumping etc every game the players will respond.

    I Also i believe if fir park had a better atmosphere the attendances would grow.

    Id much rather be watching st mirren on a wednesday being involved in a great atmosphere than sat there feeling like im in a library.

    I bet many people who moan about the atmosphere don't join in. They think its up to others.

    If you truly love our club show it through song and get involved.

    Far to many people sit there and moan in my opinion.

     

    Personally I cannot stand all the singing and pish that goes on in the East Stand. Support your team anyway you want, I pay my money I'm entitled to cheer and moan as much or as little as I want.

  4. Is this the diminutive Right Back that impressed most who watched him from the Motherwell vs Motherwell bounce game?

     

    If so, to quote Marvin from the scheme "Haaaaappy as Larrrrry"

     

    No, this guy wasn't involved in Motherwell v Motherwell. The right back was a tiny guy, with a decent touch

     

    The "Salim" in that game is about to sign for The h**s, pity as he was MoTM in my opinion.

  5. By my reckoning we'd have occupied the slot that was eventually taken by Lech Poznan, so we missed out on Man City, Juventus and Red Bull Salzburg in Group A.

     

     

    Sorry mate, that is wrong. Lech Poznan have a co-ef of 11.008 and we have one of 6.158, the closest team to that was ball 44 which was Gent, as Odense would have been out and a team from Pot 4 would have moved up one to accomodate us and we would have been at ball 44.

     

    So my previous post was right with the boring fixtures :thumbup:((

  6. I'm I right in saying that Group C would have been our group had we won last night? Could have been lovely trips to Portugal, France and Bulgaria for us aww. :lol:

     

     

    Aye, I wanted at least one glamour tie and the pish that was dished up in the draw of

     

    Sporting Lisbon, Lille and Levski Sofia leaves ALOT to be desired.

     

    Nothing missed in terms of ties IMO

  7. Hello,

     

    I wouldn't personally risk ANY of the starting 11 or potential 3 subs in this game. No disrespect to the McGrillen family, however we are on the edge of greatness in getting through to the next round. I wouldn't want us to pick up any knocks or even expend any unnecessary energy.

     

    It's just back timing, given our European run. Why would you want to risk any of these guys???

  8. Top work 'Flow

     

    Looking forward to getting a copy. The programme is part of the whole European experience. I love the sheet of paper we got in Nancy.

     

    Loving the fact it's A4!

     

    Here's to a good result.

  9. Hello,

     

    Enjoyed the trip up and the ground was very tidy, a hedge, horses at the back of one of the stands and a wee ramp at the end of the pitch, which helped for target practice towards the fans :unsure:

     

    I thought Shukes was outstanding in the 2nd half, a tricky wee winger, with lovely touches and when we put him behind the big two up front, he dictated things and we had a good spell scoring the 3 goals.

     

    I would sign him in an instant as he was the creative flair that we need in the team.

     

    As for Carlos the Jackel, I would give him another run out, he looked big and ackward to play against, with a few decent moves.

     

    The black strips seem a temporary move, with Alex Ross getting in on sponsoring them with his ABR (Roofing) logo, however it did take a while to indentify the mystery sponsor.

     

    Good run out for the boys and I think if we can get The Jackal and Shukes we will be doing alright.

  10. Sorry for being offensive..........oh hang on a minute, I'm not.

     

     

    Comparing Michael Fraser to a derogatory term for someone who has Down's Syndrome is offensive.

     

    Go to Fir Park when training resumes, go up to Michael Fraser, call him a "mongo" to his face and see if he is offended.

  11. I dont think Craig Brown is doddery enough yet to let the mongo be our Number1 next season.

     

    Hmmm, that's not offensive at all... oh hang on a minute it is.

     

    Unless of course Michael Fraser is from the DRC. He might not be the greatest keeper, but there is no need to start insulting the guy.

  12. What the fuck is that stupid song all about??? It is getting right on my tits. I wish the talentless cnuts would learn something new.

     

    Apart from that, fairly decent play, we should be one up. Looking forward to Naylor going for an early bath.

  13. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Makes me laugh how the happy clappers have changed their tunes now. Oh yes he's the man to change the club, he needs time, look at the bigger picture. The guy was a chancer at best and all the pish with the media just proves what a total wank the guy is.

     

    The bigger picture is that Gannon was NEVER interested in the long term picture at Fir Park.

  14. The boos were warrented - against Gannon.

     

    Yet again, AGAIN, Gannon made unnecessary tactical alternations at half time. Why? Seriously WHY? This is happening almost every match that I go to and its absolutely infuriating.

     

    So surprise surprise, having just come on to a game in the last 15 minutes of the first half, these COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY changes were made for who knows what reason and we were a shambles from then on. Within 15 minutes or so we'd gone from 1-0 up to 2-1 down and then Gannon changed the tactics back to that we were in the first place.

     

    Jim Gannon needs to be told he's not a tactical genius - keep it simple, don't make completely unnecessary tactical and formation changes.

     

    He's on the radio YET AGAIN blaming everyone except himself - it's the players fault apparently because they aren't good enough, well they were good enough in the first half until The Worlds Greatest Tactical Genius (HA!) changed it yet again for NO COMPREHENSIBLE REASON.

     

    Sicked and pretty anger right now. The guy in charge needs to get a grip.

     

    I totally agree. Gannon tinkers time and again at half time. It's like a different team comes out. Why has he changed a defence from Rentokill, Saunders, Reynolds and Hammell, which wasn't leaking goals to the kind of pish we saw today and against the h**s.

     

    People go on about his style of play, however other teams have seen through this and know how to counteract his "tactics". Why do we suddenly throw Hutch in last week and upset the defence and then this week drop Hammell?

     

    Also, Crags NEVER plays on the left side of centre half. He built his career on playing on the right, so why play him there? Sorry Gannon YOU have to hold your hands up and admit your mistakes.

  15. Personally, I think Gannon's attitude to the press is pathetic. I wanted to hear his reaction to today's game and his petty mindedness is impacting on the fans who want to hear his side of today's events.

     

    I think he should grow up and start talking to the media, his ignorance is childish at best.

     

    No-one is asking him to chum up to these tossers, however taking you toys away is very very poor.

     

    Gannon needs to focus on Motherwell FC and getting results, not complaining about the media and referees.

×
×
  • Create New...