-
Posts
2,405 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
39
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Posts posted by mio
-
-
Clancy refereeing on Saturday….. not the best but not the worst.
however Dallas is on VAR…… who is one of the very worst.
-
Delighted for big Aston. Pleased for Dunfermline too. Get it up Falkirk
-
30 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:
Chilokoa-Mullen having a good game for Dunfermline at Hampden today. Only 21 and out of contract this summer.
He’s looked better than Ngwenya so far
-
13 hours ago, David said:
Could be that he's in a better mental state and feeling more confident playing back at home? I know we all tend to just think that success or less-than-success (I don't want to call it failure) is purely footballing, but being halfway around the world with family and friends in a different timezone can play a part.
If he's happier out in Australia there maybe isn't much point in bringing him back.
Yeah, I agree. As long as he continues playing well and scoring goals over there then hopefully we can recoup some money if he does sign permanently with Sydney.
im also not convinced their league out there is any worse or better than the SPL. The games I’ve watched looked decent. Standard is ok.
-
1
-
-
26 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:
Looking good at the level hes playing at is all well and good but he had the chance to prove himself at premiership level on numerous occasions and failed, he will be gone permanently over the summer.
I disagree he failed. He scored goals and was a good player. He was in my eyes anyway.
Nothing wrong with us disagreeing though.
-
Just watched Sydney FCs game on TNT sports. Brilliant strikers finish from AP.
i know 95% of you disagree but for me he’s still the best striker we have on our books.
-
1
-
-
I wouldn’t touch Bailey Rice, I’m afraid he’s just another promising young player whose career has been killed by the old firm. I’ve seen nothing in him (and neither has Rangers) to say he’d play regularly at SPL standard. OK he was clearly a talented youngster but the world is full of these talented youngsters who don’t make the leap to become a good pro player.
it’d be too much of a punt to take him on and I presume pay a good wage to and treat him as a project. -
6 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:
Happy with that result today. Keeps Falkirk 8pts behind with our goal difference miles better. 5th will get you into europe if sellik win cup which I think they will. Gives us safety net if hibs catch us
Likewise, I’m reasonably pleased with that. It’s between us and Hibs for 4th now.
I actually fancy us at Ibrox with Slattery back and a few others back to fitness. Rangers at times today were absolutely appalling.
-
1
-
-
10 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:
Seriously dude?
🫣🫣🫣
I think that tells us all we need to know
-
1
-
-
Have we ever had a really good footballer who was a hammer thrower? We’d kill for someone like that now.
he only one who springs to mind was luc nijholt. Can’t think of anyone else.
-
I thought wee Said played well today. I can’t criticise any of them as I thought overall we played well and controlled a lot of that game. Game was wasted by the referee and VAR….. again.
-
1
-
-
Week in week out. Terrible referees, terrible VAR interventions.
I’ve not complained about our last couple of defeats but this one is undeserved
-
What’s the point. Scandalous
-
Utter disgrace if that’s a penalty
-
We should be ahead. What a couple of chances we’ve squandered
-
It’s always going to be from a set piece. Land of the giants flung in there. Big strong and direct…. It’s what Hearts have
-
We’re putting up a better display than we have done for a number of weeks. If we can keep it tight at the back and not do anything stupid we have a proper chance here today.
-
wtf is going on with Ward…. Pull it together man
-
Really wanted Oscar in from the start today. I’ve been convinced all week we are winning this today but the crumbling doubt has set in.
as for Hendry, I’ve saw nothing in him when he was playing but I have this feeling (call it foolish if you will) that he’s going to grab some goals from now until the end of the season.
-
These plans look absolutely fine, I don’t know what folk are expecting, it’ll never be Murray Park or Lennoxtown.
Budget wise, the plans look good and it shouldn’t take long to build/get in place.
-
I didn’t expect us to win today, I thought we would struggle v Hibs but I feel we’ll go and win at tynecastle next week.
-
I thought we looked better when wee Oscar came on. Disappointing game but one I was sort of half expecting to lose.
-
I’ll make a prediction here…. We won’t win the league
-
Just now, thewelllfan said:
It would only have been a yellow it's a genuine attempt to play the ball.
It’s stopping a goal scoring opportunity and that ref is horrendous….. it could have went either way
-
1
-
Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread
in Club Chat
Posted
I did love ONeill as a player. I’ll never forget him trying to run off a broken leg. I’m sure it was against Hibs at home. Good player too.
i met him once just after he stopped playing and he was ok but you could tell he was nuts. He had that Northern Irish 70s/80s real bitterness about him and that “I could snap” at any moment persona.
I suppose it’s a product of environment. Always a cult hero though.