Hearts Vs Motherwell 23/4/11

steelboy

3-0 and you fucked it up. What a come back by the players at the moment the team dont know when they are beaten and that says a lot about stuart mcall he has them fighting right till the end and the never die attitude we have at the moment is paying off. Now lets put a spanner in the works next saturday with the title race happy days :thumbup::yahoo: GET BIG SUTTY SIGNED ASAP

What a diff 20 mins mates. Talking to my old boy on the phone when Hearts scored the 3rd saying thank fuck we didnt go through as it would have been a waste of money. Just spoke to him there and we are both raging now at not going saying it would have been worthwhile.

Morale of the story is speculate to accumulate, Motherwell get it done sign Sutton on a 3yr deal.

Oh also, Mon the JT's, get it roon ye.

GET BIG SUTTY SIGNED ASAP

McCall on radio there saying that we have offered Sutton the best contract we can afford. That is it - up to Sutton now whether he wants to risk a move like others who have disappeared before him.

I KNOW that the Jambos are sniffing around and they may just be tempted to bung another couple of 000 per week onto his offer. Certainly wont be any shortage of suitors that can and will pay a LOT more than we can.

Fingers crossed he sees sense and signs on. If he does go I hope it is down south and not through to Edinburgh

:dash2:

What a game especially the last thirty five minutes. Amazing comeback. Needless to say the travelling support went a wee bit bonkers when Big J heidered his second of the day in. Seriously concerned he is iff now. He is making it look a doddle at the moment.

Hearts fans raging :lol:

Would love sutts to stay, would be a shame if he moved on as I feel motherwell is about the right level for him, if he went to hearts he'd have to compete with Kyle as I don't see them both playing in the same team.

I can still see Craig brown trying to sign up all our players who are out of contract.

Brown won't want him as he didn't have the greatest of faith in him at times. Always shunted to left mid or on the bench when Blackman was here. Wouldn't imagine Sutton would want him as a boss either. Big John is miles ahead of Kyle these days for me.

Aah the wee Ted fae Larkie - dont we just love this overachieving every year :yahoo:

MON RA DOSSERS

Hahaha, My post should have said "we should pump you lot" haha.

Sounds like good game and a good comeback well done to yer team. I wish mine would get it out their heads that 3rd place isnt in the bag and never was and that when 3-0 up it is not ok to go into 2nd gear.

With this game and united v killie game earlier its a good advert for the game especially during a period when the old firm society is trying to kill our game.