Tom Boyd

steelboy

I sadly clicked on to the Scottish Sun. Couldn't see what he said though. Did see John Collins say the big Scandinavian should have see red for the Sutton challenge and had a second booking for the handball.

it's the record, my mistake. i've been avoiding papers rags but it was shoved under my nose this morning.

i seen boyd put his fist to the celtic badge on his jacket and thump it a few times while smiling at the well fans so for that hes a c**t.stevie kirk is a true legend he got a great reception fae us thats all that matters boyd though can GTF

"Keith Lasley 5 He should have been sent off for his tackle on Glenn Loovens early in the game and then spent the rest of the match showing he was off the pace. No influence to offer at all in the middle of the park."

KL never had his best game but think that ratings a bit poor. More of a dig than a professional opinion. Same with Jennings.

"Daniel Majstorovic 6 Lucky to stay on the park after his tackle on John Sutton but the handball incident was accidental in my opinion."

Well that clears that one up, jist a wee accident!

boyd is a c**t.

not read it, not going to. but i knew he was a c**t.

McCart thing seems perfectly reasonable to me. it was vs his employers. if it was against aberdeen and he'd come out with that then that'd be a bit out of order

So I'm fine with our goalkeeping oach turning out for the dims at the masters at braehead.

But applying steelmenonline logic his employer should be barring him. Or better still he should be pulling out voluntarily.

Chris McCart would have harmed no one by standing with his 91 colleagues. It would not have advantaged Celtic on the day and if we can't recognise something like that without breaking down the imaginary boundaries then we're fucked

I've seen Boyd get involved in many a petty argument with 'Well fans, from events at Fir Park, to events at Hampden and social functions. Boyd is not an ambassador for anything but Celtic, and not a very good one at that. He's a cock who thinks he was a world beater. He wasn't.

• Like 1

So I'm fine with our goalkeeping oach turning out for the dims at the masters at braehead.

But applying steelmenonline logic his employer should be barring him. Or better still he should be pulling out voluntarily.

Chris McCart would have harmed no one by standing with his 91 colleagues. It would not have advantaged Celtic on the day and if we can't recognise something like that without breaking down the imaginary boundaries then we're fucked

haha

I've seen Boyd get involved in many a petty argument with 'Well fans, from events at Fir Park, to events at Hampden and social functions. Boyd is not an ambassador for anything but Celtic, and not a very good one at that. He's a cock who thinks he was a world beater. He wasn't.

Spot on Yabbas.

I don't know who was responsible for deciding who would parade the Cup pre-match on Saturday but i wasn't at all comfortable with Boyd being alongside Kirk.

Yes that was a big mistake. Both Stevie and him were part of our 91 Cup winning team. Tom Boyd should not have been involved in this way and I said so at the time. I will be in no rush to welcome back him to Fir Park after that.

Yes that was a big mistake. Both Stevie and him were part of our 91 Cup winning team. Tom Boyd should not have been involved in this way and I said so at the time. I will be in no rush to welcome back him to Fir Park after that.

don't worry once we get our fan ownership we can have a vote on banning him for life :butcher:

I don't think we'd be all too happy if McCall was away at Rangers events leading up to a cup final against them to be fair.

Why? he's clearly a rangers legend! yeh its not great they are in the same league as us but fact is, he was a great player for them and won shed alot of titles ! !

defo regarded in high esteem among the poor sods who can't afford the buss fair to the Ark

I agree to have our captain from the 91 team parade around Hampden Park patting the green and white ribbons waving at the scum, was a disgrace. (God knows who's idea that was)

If Tom Boyd had any shred of respect for the club or the fans he could not have done that. It showed pure contempt for the fans that cheered him on 20 years earlier

We gave him a job started him on a good career, and this is how he repays us. It should be made clear that he is now no longer welcome at FP