Faddy

Stef

• 5 weeks later...

One player I think wouldn't get slaughtered is Faddy. Guy clearly still has a large affection for our club.

Would hate to see him sign for either of the OF but I can understand it if he does at the moment. Without a club and obviously needs to put food on the table. Hardly a queue of English clubs looking to sign him. Surprised Bolton or even someone like Blackpool don't take a chance.

I for one wouldn't boo him. Well until he scores his third, kisses the badge and runs bye the East stand ala Skippy. Which I doubt he would.

• Like 1

It'd sicken me. But the guy has to play football and earn and, if they are the highest bidders, he's gotta go. Can't imagine he'd take anything other than professional pride in scoring against us.

It'd sicken me. But the guy has to play football and earn and, if they are the highest bidders, he's gotta go. Can't imagine he'd take anything other than professional pride in scoring against us.

This :rolleyes: Would fucking hate to see those vermin running about with his name on their shirts though

Faddy himself has said that he has no desire to play for either side of the old firm, despite growing up as a Celtic fan. However, if he only has one offer on the table, and it's from Celtic, then he's likely going to sign for Celtic.

That said, just because Celtic have supposedly expressed an interest it doesn't automatically follow that a concrete offer will be made or that he'd accept it.

Would be galling to see him line up for Celtic against Motherwell, but unlike Lee McCulloch he would genuinely be playing for his boyhood team at least.

Faddy himself has said that he has no desire to play for either side of the old firm, despite growing up as a Celtic fan. However, if he only has one offer on the table, and it's from Celtic, then he's likely going to sign for Celtic.

That said, just because Celtic have supposedly expressed an interest it doesn't automatically follow that a concrete offer will be made or that he'd accept it.

He's already had an offer from Wolves so the Celtic one isn't the only one on the table.

Would be galling to see him line up for Celtic against Motherwell, but unlike Lee McCulloch he would genuinely be playing for his boyhood team at least.

He is currently talking to Celtic, Sunderland and... surprisingly, Everton. If it's purely a financial decision Celtic will be blown out of the water, but his wife is keen to move back to Lanarkshire, so nothing is certain.