Faddy

Stef

rumour has it he was all set to sign for celtic but he had a wee look at steelmen online just before, saw the outrage and then changed his mind. Well done folks :ph34r:

Best guide to that nonsense was a scan of the back page of the Record someone put up. I was content after seeing that. Record and truth are not words you usually see in the same sentence, especially with ra Shellic struggling and an AGM on the horizon, that just confirmed it as shite.

• Like 1

It is a shame that such a talented player will basically win next to fuck all throughout his career. I thought that would have been the driving force behind him eventually signing for either Rangers or Celtic.

Nah, you must be on the wind up.

Either that or you are shit stirring - or genuinely a bit thick.

Ever thought that maybe playing in the EPL for most of your career is better than 'winning' things in the SPL?

Glad to hear that he has chose Everton over Wolves and Celtic, I think the uncertainty over Neil Lennon’s future at Celtic may have been one of the factors in his decision not to come north. I have no doubt that he would have won medals at Parkhead, at Everton there is no such certainty. Although I did have a dream that he came back to Motherwell in January to help us win the league title! yahoo.gif

They're not exactly doing cartwheels on toffeetalk.com. They see it as a step backwards.

http://www.toffeetal...en/page__st__40

I don't really care how they feel right now. Faddy's free from the clutches of the Old Firm for another six months at least and that's good enough for me just now.:thumbup:

Ofcourse hopefully he'll win them over - and most importantly Moyes - over during that time though.

I don't really care how they feel right now. Faddy's free from the clutches of the Old Firm for another six months at least and that's good enough for me just now.:thumbup:

Ofcourse hopefully he'll win them over - and most importantly Moyes - over during that time though.

I couldn't agree more.

Just remember MJC told you so people :thumbup:

To be fair, MJC has stated that McFadden will eventually sign for Celtic at some point in his career. So, MJC's not been proved wrong yet. Of course, he's not been proved right either...

Anyway, I'm pleased it's yet another Scottish player signed to a top-flight English club. Hopefully he can get some time in the first-team.

And by the time he's match-fit, Levein will have been sacked as Scotland manager and Faddy can save the nation yet again! :thumbup:

I've seen a video online of McFadden scoring an unbelievable goal for our reserves (against stjohnstone I'm sure), where he beats 5 or 6 players. Anybody know the video I'm talking about, and know where I might find it?

I'm sure I didn't dream it!!

I've seen a video online of McFadden scoring an unbelievable goal for our reserves (against stjohnstone I'm sure), where he beats 5 or 6 players. Anybody know the video I'm talking about, and know where I might find it?

I don't know about that goal but I liked this one from him in an everton shirt (3:10 into the video) :notworthy:

I was at that game, the goal was fucking brilliant and I knew we had a 'decent' player on our hands at that point.

What exactly did Faddy stand to win if he joined Celtic this season like?

Certainly more than he will at Everton. Still, if it's the money & playing environment over the realistic chance to win a few trophies before he retires then fair play to the lad.

They're not exactly doing cartwheels on toffeetalk.com. They see it as a step backwards.

http://www.toffeetal...en/page__st__40

Everton fans are into some serious self flagellation just now. Losses against Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool is apparently not good enough and they want rid of the board, Moyes, McFadden, pretty much everyone. Its really dull.

Everton fans are into some serious self flagellation just now. Losses against Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool is apparently not good enough and they want rid of the board, Moyes, McFadden, pretty much everyone. Its really dull.

It can't be easy always being in the shadow of Liverpool though.