Best Moment As A Motherwell Fan

TigerWoodsMFC

Lots of special memories

Cup Semi replay win v celtic '91

Winning the Cup

Fitzy goal at Easter rd

Well 3 Tic 2 Scottish cup 70's

Kirky saving a penalty at Tynecastle

Bobby Russell v Gers to put us top of the league.

Mio goal at Easter Rd

Bobby Russell last minute winner on a winter night at Parkhead.

My favourite Skippy Sunday

Need to stop watching those Nancy videos on Youtube. Still gives me goosebumps watching the after-match ones. Unreal.

Just watch the game itself. Undoubtedly a great occasion for the club, but a terrible game of football from a Motherwell perspective. Made Levein's 6-4-0 look like all out attack.

22.05.2005 Helicopter Sunday, sitting on the main stand with my gf ON her Birthday :) *nuffsaid*

Ah and by the eay, from a personal point of view: my week as a MFc player when i visited my pal Dirk. Training with Faddy and Co for a week was awesome! And the night outs as well :)

there has been so many it's hard to pick just one

the one that stick out in my mind was stoping the old scum blue wining 9 in a row at Ibrox. It was my first visit to Ibrox and I sung my lungs out and I couldn't speak for days afterwards.

Far, far too many to mention. Many already been mentioned. From First Division championships to achieving a schoolboy dream in 1991, trips to foreign shores, the results, the characters, the friendships and some extra curricular activities... Happy days.

There has been 2 moments from the season just past that are a source of pride - seeing the bin-lid and the nephews reaction at Keith Lasley's equaliser in the League Cup semi. Now, I've seen the kids celebrate many a goal - don't know what it was, just felt as if they'd 'arrived'.

The look on my old mans face as he, the kid and I celebrated when we equalised at Swinecastle to make it 3-3 will be one that I'll be unlikely to forget. Took him as a bit of a thank you for his invaluable help during some trying times in the 18 months previous. Funnily, I had earlier remarked 'it would be sweeter just to pull it back to 3 all than winning, just to wind them up about 3 nil and you f*cked it up'... And how we did.

Last Friday I gave a 25 year old Burmese lady a replica top; Motorola sponsor. Rangoon is such a cool and crazy place; I just like the idea there is a pretty girl spreading the message....also the local suburban trains are claret & amber- will post some photies in ATC&A when I can upload to a PC.

Honourable mentions to Vlore (3rd) and Cup Final '91 (2nd).....

:cheers:

SD

A few :

St Mirren Cup tie in 70's......about 30,000 inside FP. The hype leading up to that game was amazing and the atmophere / crush inside FP was unbelievable

Humping Dumfermline 5-0 away (late 80's) ?

91 Semi Replay and Final (obviously)

Going to Katowice and Dortmund .... our 1st forays into Euroland. Amazing

This years Semi vs Saints was pretty good, too

Best memory, and i have to say by a mile, was the Dortmund experience (not so much the home game tho) The utterly amazing Westfalen Stadium Full to the rafters and the 1200 Motherwell fans outsinging 55000 Dortmund fans for 90 mins!! We Totally outplayed the future champions of Europe and were so unlucky not to come away from there with a few goal lead!!

Definately my Proudest ever Motherwell moment....Tommy Coyne ma lord!!

McFadden's big stupid grin after he scored the hat-trick and got the captain's armband v Livi, sticks out as my favourite moment.

That game was extra special for me as I got comp tickets from Terry Butcher, I still have the ticket stubs and the brown envelope they were in which has my name written on the front and the initials TB in the top corner

Has to be the first match after the Phil death. Great away support and the atmosphere within the support was amazing. Going down 2 nill then coming back was brillant. Great day out. Beating them back at Fir Park was also quality.

Yep.

The emotion in the air that day was like something I've never felt before or since, and frankly, I don't think I ever will again. Everyone was raw, the freezing cold, going two goals down before we realised Hearts were pish, and got two back.

I agree with these. :cheers:

anyone got the highlights to this? :popcorn:

I would love to see highlights of the game, not seen them in years..

Think Lasley got two and maybe Pearson got the other...

EDIT Lasley (2) and Steven Craig (remember him?) got the others..

That's magic! Been bugging me all day! I do remember Steven Craig! He's the fella that shifted to Aberdeen and said he was glad to be moving to a club which people elsewhere would have heard of, I'm sure.