The Michael Higdon Thread

DEWELL

I certain wouldn't call hitting the bar whilst under pressure, having one cleared off the line and putting one just wide from outside the box sitters would you? OK maybe he could have done better with the one on one but i thought overall he was good.

he did well with the header but he should have done better the three times he was in behind their defence and he should have got onto the one murphy rolled across the goal.

i'll need to see the one after craggs' header again. not sure if the keeper saved it or if it hit him.

a much better performance than the last time i saw him, hopefully he keeps improving.

• Like 1

I'm only going by the highlights, but the one from close in was an absolutely tremendous save, the header was unlucky and the one Murphy put him through he took a slightly poor first touch which let him down. 6 goals in 12 games is a fine return. If he can keep that ratio up we're on to a winner.

Fucking right. What we need is John Sutton back, that guy had a 100% strike rate as a Motherwell player. Never missed a chance in his full time here.

some folk on here are talking utter shite! :wallbash:

100% thats rubbish! his strike rate was better than that! - the guy managed to score a hat trick while out injured!

Anyone with an iPod will know there is a stopwatch function.

Think I might use mine to time the first "Higdon get tae fuck!!!" (or variant) shout from the East Stand.

Anyone fancy a sweep stake?

I'm not sure we'll see the record from our last home game of 4 minutes being beaten, but you never know.

Against Killie today 20 crosses into the box Higdon gets on the end of ONE!! Which he turns his back closes his eyes and trundles a header 8 yards wide. He totally immobile into the bargain. How even the most happier of clappers can be pleased with that performance today is beyond me. I know Murphy and The Hump were crap also. :wallbash: I say punt him in the 'window' and get someone else in.