Hearts Away - Xmas Eve

weesacs

£15 for a 4 year old? That's ridiculous. Sadly you are not alone, alanr. A friend of mine got hit for £15 for his Son and despite a wee bit of complaining by us the blame was placed at Motherwell's doorstep for advertising the £7 prices. Were these the 'early bird' juvenile prices? Even if they are a jump of over 50% is a right sore one.

It's ridiculous, I never tried too hard with the guy at the gate to be honest cos the guy didn't seem like swaying but going by the official site:

Tickets will be available on the gate with admission prices as follows:

ADULTS: £23 CONCESSIONS: £15UNDER 18s: £11UNDER 12s: £7

I'll be sending a wee e-mail to the club cos if I send it to Hearts I get the feeling it will fall on deaf ears.

I met a student I knew inside the ground who had paid £12 with the early bird. To be paying more for a kid who just wants to see the ball getting kicked far and drink his juice is a bit of a scandal!

Jambo Davybhoyssmiley.gif's.

It's ridiculous, I never tried too hard with the guy at the gate to be honest cos the guy didn't seem like swaying but going by the official site:

Tickets will be available on the gate with admission prices as follows:

ADULTS: £23 CONCESSIONS: £15UNDER 18s: £11UNDER 12s: £7

I'll be sending a wee e-mail to the club cos if I send it to Hearts I get the feeling it will fall on deaf ears.

I met a student I knew inside the ground who had paid £12 with the early bird. To be paying more for a kid who just wants to see the ball getting kicked far and drink his juice is a bit of a scandal!

Jambo Davybhoyssmiley.gif's.

Its here Good luck alanr

Noticed that the Catering staff had to use bottles of Coke rather than the wee machines.... wonder if its to do with their lack of funds?

Also, Scott Wilsons wee gag at half time when talking about the half time draw winnings. "Don't know when you'll get them though" whistling.gif

Probably the only up of the day :lol:

hope the sheep ( Can I type that or will i get lifted? ) can do us a wee turn on 28th and take 2 or 3 points off of Hearts, With St mirren V Dundee Utd, St Johnstone v Killie and Celtic V Rangers it could be a great end to the year...................... as long as we get 3 points from Dunfermline!!

Although we got beat today, the St Mirren result makes a point last week seem not too shabby !

• Like 1

I wasn't at the game today but this result has been coming for a few weeks and Tynecastle seemed the likeliest venue for it. Criticsms of a lightweight midfield, lack of support for Michael Higdon, failure to close players down come as no surprise to me. Steve Jennings was always going to be missed as he will be on Wednesday coming. I had hoped that Tim Clancy would slot in at RB with Tom Hately moving into midfield but was not surprised to hear that Stephen Hughes had started. Tynecastle is no place for luxury players - our midfield was always going to have to battle, and by all accounts lost out badly. Hughes is not matchfit but I've seen nothing from him since his return to change my recollection of his first stint with us.

However onwards and upwards - lets give Jim MacIntyre a surprise, and ourselves a fighting chance, next week, by changing formation and/or tactics and being less predictable. As someone said last week our away from has slipped before our home form has improved. Time to stop the rot next week not just by beating the Pars but by crushing them. That will send out a clear message to our rivals that we're back with a vengeance and they have little hope of catching us.

• Like 1

Dont post often but feel the need to reflect on the game.

We got what we deserved against the jambos, nothing. Just weren't at it at all. Ironic as normal, big support poor outcome. Having said that, disappointed at half time to hear a fair chunk of the away end boo us off the park. Dont get me wrong, every paying punter is entitled to their opinion but considering everything this season that pissed me right off!!

Having said that can't remember an atmosphere like that at two zip down for a long time, fair play to everyone who contributed. A continuation of the cracking away days, bar

the result, we've been lucky enough to enjoy this season,

Noticed that the Catering staff had to use bottles of Coke rather than the wee machines.... wonder if its to do with their lack of funds?

Doubt it. Draft coke is just about the cheapest substance on earth.

Shite we were. Hearts are not a better team than us, we were terrible today.

Hateley sold two goals, I like him a lot but he should've been putting Templeton in the stand before the first one, not standing 2 yards off him until he got it out of his feet.

Hughes was poor, Law anonymous, Higdon in fairness, was contesting but hoofing balls at Webster and Zaliukas was only going to see one winner. Daley was lazy and did Hateley no favours watching the Hearts full back run past him, needs to work harder.

Hutchinson did well I thought, Hammell too, quite rightly having a go at Craigan and Randolph for trying to give away a goal.

Least today gives us an answer over Stevie Hughes, would much rather have Carswell in midfield with Lasley.

They were a much better team yesterday!dry.gif