Motherwell Vs Dunfermline Matchday Thread

David

just getting online for the 2nd half

Delighted confused and gutted at how it's going

cant beat 2-0 lead :yahoo: , Craggs having a bad week :huh: , and gutted I didnt get my bet on Ojamma to score after getting bet365 to add him to the scorers line at the weekend :doh:

Things didn't look good when Craigan got sent off. I had a decent view of the sending off and I thought it was harsh but Crags should be using his experience not to get into those kind of situations.

However, it didn't really alter things very much - we dominated before and after, except for a little spell immediately after Dunfermline scored.

Some great defensive performances and up front Higdon and Ojaama were excellent.

Left clapping, not done that for a while - hopefully we can put in that level of performance on Saturday.

What a performance with 10 men. Sitting third again and we look to have turned a corner. Brilliant signings on a shoe string - goals tonight from Law and OJ. Bold subs - OJ starts, Murphy off and Humph's form managed superbly.

Something about the spirit McCall has brought to the club persuaded players to stay close season that ordinarily would have left. We continue to benefit. Is there something about the amassing of points that sections of our support don't get?

When is our manager going to get the credit he deserves for an outstanding first year or so at the helm? Brilliant individual performance tonight.

Delighted with that tonight in a game which was made twice as hard by the sending off and the idiotic disgraceful referee. What a inept tool of a man with the main stand Lino just as fucking useless.

Every player worked there socks off but to me the massive difference was in having a strike partner for Higdon. Changed the team completely. Ojaama is a real gem of a find. I said it a few times tonight he just reminds me so much of McDonald, not only in size and physique but his direct no nonsense style. Total buzz bomb who could read the Higdon flick ons. Really excited to see this lad again.

Great 3 points and three good goals aswell. Well done lads.

Have to give massive credit to the whole team. Great gaem, great fight.

Got in touch with my friends in Aachen where Henrik played before and they are genuinly happy for ahenrik. He never was even close to be a first team player and a change obvisouly does wonder sometimes.

Fairly enjoyable game with the ref playing his part.

Refreshing to seeing us play with a strike partnership. McCall was on the radio before the game indicating that ojamma is getting paid peanuts, hopefully we can get something sorted as there is money to be made. Same agent as law and hutchison incidentally.

Impressed with how Hutchison stepped up to the plate in the absence of Craigan. Great to see law and Humphrey get on the scoresheet as well. Also credit to McCall for getting his tactics spot on after craigans dismissal. If I was a pars fan though, I wouldn't be too chuffed with Jim McIntyre tonight...

Does anyone else think that it would be a better partnership upfront if we'd play Murphy and Ojaama upfront?

If Ojamma gets someone who can actually play football and run, it would benefit the whole team.

I think tonight proves we need two up front. Higdon did well tonight and formed a good partnership, Murphy and Ojaama haven't played up front so that's just conjecture but again the main point is - TWO UPFRONT.

Since the Alba cameras were no help at all I'll give my version of events regarding the Craigan sending off which I was close to.

Barrowman and Craigan went for a high ball, Barrowman flicked his head back and catch Craigan. Looked accidental but Craigan had a word or two with Barrowman for what he felt was dangerous play. He then held his head for a bit in the affected area and Barrowman came over gave him some verbals and moved off. Craigan lost the plot and then rushed right over to Barrowman and gave him some hair dryer treatment.

Then, as far as I could see, with Craigan right in Barrowmans face, Barrowman seemed to lean forward and 'butt' Craigan, not hard or anything but it seemed to me like there was a butting action by Barrowman and he touched Craigans face.

Craigan then clutched his face again and the referee ran over and sent him off!

That's what I saw, perhaps I'm a little biased of course but for me it was a booking for the pair of them and if anyone should have been sent off it was Barrowman.

But Craigan shouldn't have reacted like he did, you expect an experienced player like him to keep a cooler head.