Time Running Out For Mccall ?

postiejim

Madness if you ask me! We had just lost to hearts and rangers away FFS. Forums are all about opinions and my opinion was this thread was done and dusted. no way did i denigrate postiejim in my reply .

Indeed. The fact of the matter is that there are all manner of opinions and views within our support. These Boards are most certainly not representative of the support as a whole but they do give an insight into the thinking of our fans. I've learnt the hard way that I and indeed everyone else cannot assume anything about our support. I happen to think that Stuart McCall is doing a good job, but the fact remains that some supporters are still not convinced and I daresay some still don't think he's doing a good job. However, if folk want to continue debating this issue about the merits or otherwise of SM then so be it. You, and I, might well be right in that it is no longer a burning issue but whether we like it or not there are those who think otherwise.

Indeed. The fact of the matter is that there are all manner of opinions and views within our support. These Boards are most certainly not representative of the support as a whole but they do give an insight into the thinking of our fans. I've learnt the hard way that I and indeed everyone else cannot assume anything about our support. I happen to think that Stuart McCall is doing a good job, but the fact remains that some supporters are still not convinced and I daresay some still don't think he's doing a good job. However, if folk want to continue debating this issue about the merits or otherwise of SM then so be it. You, and I, might well be right in that it is no longer a burning issue but whether we like it or not there are those who think otherwise.

Thanks for the reply.BTW any idea how our current managers stats stand up to past managers since 1991 ?

some supporters ?:pleasantry: No the ones i see at the home and away games .Hes kept us in top 4 all season got us to a cup final and brought in talented players with no money to entice them here , only the fact they trust him and want to pay for him. Wake up and smell the cut grass ! Hes doing a great job at a wee club {4500 home gates}in the middle of a national recession ,get real .Well done stuart mccall :yahoo:

open yir eyes then as I've seen postie at loads of games, does that validate his opinion and right to post queries?

Ask Arsene?

Just givin you my opinion about SM... i dont know who im sittin beside at games which is probably a good thing .Anyone can post what they want ,but that doesnt mean we all need to agree .cool! iv never seen anyone at a game arriving in a wee red van and post office uniform so i wouldnt recognise Jim anyway

Has this thread run its course - Yes

Should it have ever been started - No

Is SMC'c time up - ( Top 3 all season apart from a couple of weeks, Cup final last year, on course for Europe this year, brought in players who have improved the team, Law, Higdon, Ojaama.) - No its just beginning

So in the words of Daryll Broadfoot F**K off and gies peace....End OF. :nod:

Has this thread run its course - Yes

Should it have ever been started - No

Is SMC'c time up - ( Top 3 all season apart from a couple of weeks, Cup final last year, on course for Europe this year, brought in players who have improved the team, Law, Higdon, Ojaama.) - No its just beginning

So in the words of Daryll Broadfoot F**K off and gies peace....End OF. :nod:

The thread won't die, give it another month or so until we have 3 bad games in a row or one humping off Rangers and it'l be back.

Lets hope we can resurrect it in June when we are celebrating 3rd place finish and a cup final win!

• 1 month later...

Well, not really. Was still there, guess it shows just how wrong the original poster was. Always interesting to bring up a thread like this after a while.

Given where Motherwell are right now, (and their achievements in the 14 months since SM took over), this really is a pile of shyte and should be thrown to the wind :nod:

Fisherman postie jim doesnt know his arse from his ? metatarsal .

• 1 month later...