Ojamaa

CoF

One thing that has stood out for me since his arrival (aside from his goals, assits and overall play) is his footwork and close control in and around the box. His goal at the weekend and against dunfermline are perfect examples of him using some nice footwork to gain that extra wee half yard that lets him get the shot away...what a boy!

..........And I bet he won't lie down to the old firm. So heres hoping his enthusiasm and attitude rubs off on the rest of the players ( which I think it has done ) and we can actually manage to take some points from them, be interesting to see how they handle him.

They'll kick lumps out of him ... and won't get penalised by the ref.

• Like 1

Can't see a translate button but I'm using my phone so might not be on mobile version - I was just thinking Gaag's Estonian is a hell of a lot better than mine. I hope it'll boost his confidence even further but it'll be quite a week for him having to fit in going to LA between visits to Celtic and Dunfermline!

From Hindrek on Twitter:

"i dont have any offers from Well but Newcastle is interested in me. So if your manager will make me an offer i will consider it"

Something tells me if Newcastle are into him, he's out of our league :lol:

Can't see a translate button but I'm using my phone so might not be on mobile version - I was just thinking Gaag's Estonian is a hell of a lot better than mine. I hope it'll boost his confidence even further but it'll be quite a week for him having to fit in going to LA between visits to Celtic and Dunfermline!

Translated (for all the good it does.....)

Henrik Ojamaa created the Scottish Cup fifth Motherwelli the gate circuit, thus helping your team Greenock Morton plays a rung lower than 6:0 victory. Andrei Stepanov played 90 minutes and earned a yellow card for a beat Aris Limassol Cyprus Anorthosis Famagusta 1-0 in the league at home. Nea Salaam Famagusta Nicosia match 1:1 draw against Olympiakose exchanged Martin Vunk the 57th minute, Andres Oper composition was not one. Nea Salaam is 19 with 24 points after seven rounds, Aris 18 12nes eye. Cyprus Cup succumbed in business Nea Salaam 0:2. Last (Vunk 90) lost over Omonia Nicosia and the first leader (Stepanov 90) Ats Canvas former club Ethnikos Achna. Vitesse Arnhem beat NAC Breda Dutch masters in the series at home 1-0. Marko Meerits and Raio Piiroja were not part of the composition. Ragnar Klavan i employers AZ Alkmaar match against ADO Den Hague was postponed.

Translated (for all the good it does.....)

Henrik Ojamaa created the Scottish Cup fifth Motherwelli the gate circuit, thus helping your team Greenock Morton plays a rung lower than 6:0 victory. Andrei Stepanov played 90 minutes and earned a yellow card for a beat Aris Limassol Cyprus Anorthosis Famagusta 1-0 in the league at home. Nea Salaam Famagusta Nicosia match 1:1 draw against Olympiakose exchanged Martin Vunk the 57th minute, Andres Oper composition was not one. Nea Salaam is 19 with 24 points after seven rounds, Aris 18 12nes eye. Cyprus Cup succumbed in business Nea Salaam 0:2. Last (Vunk 90) lost over Omonia Nicosia and the first leader (Stepanov 90) Ats Canvas former club Ethnikos Achna. Vitesse Arnhem beat NAC Breda Dutch masters in the series at home 1-0. Marko Meerits and Raio Piiroja were not part of the composition. Ragnar Klavan i employers AZ Alkmaar match against ADO Den Hague was postponed.

'Flow must have written this one.

http://www.motherwelltimes.co.uk/sport/local-sport/club_versus_country_as_ojamaa_gets_a_cap_call_1_2109752

MOTHERWELL could be without new star Henrik Ojamaa for the trip to Celtic Park later this month.

The 20-year-old striker has netted five goals in six appearances since arriving at Fir Park last month and has been rewarded with his first call-up to the Estonian national side.

This comes just days after he signed a new two-and-a-half year deal with the Steelmen.

Estonia play a friendly against El Salvador in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 29, just four days after ’Well travel to face league leaders Celtic, with a trip to Dunfermline coming three days later.

Ojamaa is delighted to get international recognition, but will have to discuss the matter with club boss Stuart McCall before deciding whether to travel to America.

He said: “The international game might be a distraction given our fixtures at Motherwell.

“A lot of our players are in Scandinavia, Estonia and Russia. Those leagues are off at the moment so I understand why the game is being played, but for me it’s a crucial part of the season.

“I’m going to speak to Stuart McCall and then contact the Estonian FA, but I don’t think anyone would be too angry if I didn’t go given the fixtures we have.”

Ojamaa was on the scoresheet as ’Well demolished First Division Morton 6-0 at Fir Park in the fifth round of the Scottish Cup on Saturday.

They will now host the winners of the Aberdeen/Queen of the South replay over the weekend of March 10/11.

’Well are back in league action on Saturday as they travel to Paisley to face a St Mirren side who have gone six SPL matches without a win since beating Rangers on Christmas Eve.

..........And I bet he won't lie down to the old firm. So here's hoping his enthusiasm and attitude rubs off on the rest of the players ( which I think it has done ) and we can actually manage to take some points from them, be interesting to see how they handle him.

Oh god please be true. I always loved the fact we made it massively hard for the ugly sisters but recently :wallbash: the will, self belief or professional pride has been missing in these games and i don't know why. To stuff them would just be the icing on the cake to a fantastic season that sees us return to Europe :notworthy: hopefully.

Anyone got a non facebook link so i can vote for Ojamma for the player of the month. Official site only has facebook links and i think facebook is gay. :angry:

You're right about Facebook. But I wouldn't worry about voting for Ojamma. Like voting for the Labour candidate in Cleland, even if you don't cast your vote, you can be fairly sure your man will win..