Motherwell Vs Morton Discussion Thread

David

nervous about tomorrow...I think we will win, however, they will come and defend all game with two banks and 1 up front, which is something we have really struggled with, e.g. dundee united and inverness.

I think we will win 2-0 but it will be hard fought and frustrating

The first goal will be crucial in this game. We get it, it will hopefully settle our nerves while their heads drop. They get it then I think we'll struggle to break them down and come back.

The first goal will be crucial in this game. We get it, it will hopefully settle our nerves while their heads drop. They get it then I think we'll struggle to break them down and come back.

That statement really could be attributed to any upcoming SPL game. The first goal in ANY game is crucial.

This could be the perfect game for Ojamma to keep his great start going. With his workrate and ability he's capable of causing their backline problems. If he has a quiet game we've always got Murphy, Daley, Humphrey and Higdon to step up to the plate so I fancy us for a win.

This could be the perfect game for Ojamma to keep his great start going. With his workrate and ability he's capable of causing their backline problems. If he has a quiet game we've always got Murphy, Daley, Humphrey and Higdon to step up to the plate so I fancy us for a win.

If they were to all start.... yahoo.gif

Never happen though whistling.gif

I think we'll win this easily but if I had to pick between losing tomorrow or next week at st mirren I'd pick tomorrow.

The last time murphy actually took on a player was against queens park so I've bet my dad a tenner that he will take one of mortons players tomororow.

Don't think we should rest anyone tomorrow. I've got a feeling it'll be 5-1, hutcheson getting on the end of corner, lasley, higdon, ojamaa x2

I don't know if it's in the papers but I've seen a couple of people mention that Morton are supposed to be coming to park the bus? Aye?

Interesting, but do we buy that? Bit of psychological stuff on the go from their gaffer? Not so long ago they'd a bit of a slug-fest with St Mirren at Cappielow in the League Cup.

If they do I'm not sure that might benefit them as much as it could have possibly three or four weeks ago, assuming we do stick to the two upfront ofcourse.

I don't know if it's in the papers but I've seen a couple of people mention that Morton are supposed to be coming to park the bus? Aye?

I wouldn't be surprised if they parked the bus, I saw the article in the sun, there managers was moaning because they got pumped off ICT 5-0 last year and he got stick for being to open. So expecting one of those games that every time the ball ends up near there goal it will be pumped right back up the park.

I'm sure it will be tough tie but sure we will see it thru, 2-0 Ojamma x2 - Apparently Morton are bringing a good support today, hopefully makes for a better atmosphere.