2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Even Championship sides have dedicated teams of fitness staff, separate dieticians etc etc. Just as richer clubs bring a higher standard of player, manager and coaching staff (usually)...the same is true for roles like that. A Championship side or above could have Jamie in much better physical shape than we could, purely because of the time they would be able to dedicate to him and the higher level of expertise that the clubs can afford to pay for.

There's a blog on the BBC talking about Man City's sports science regime.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18887653

This will be him then.

Wiki

Should we take this as a hint that Randy is away shortly?

Stewart apparently said he left Morton for regular football elsewhere.

If he is looking for regular football, he might be disappointed. Even if Randy is away, I think Hollis is a banker to be first choice.

Question re Shirkie, here he is with other U/17's who signed in the summer

Fir Park five promoted to U20s squad

Thursday, June 14, 2012PlayerPromotionI14062012.jpgFive of Motherwell’s most talented youngsters have signed professional terms with the club and will form a part of the new Under 20s squad next term.

The five (L-R), Steven Higgins (Motherwell), Fraser Johnston (Strathaven), Dale Shirkie (Mauchline), Morgyn Neil (Motherwell) and Paul McCafferty (Motherwell) were all stand-outs with the Under 17s squad last season and have been promoted for the up-coming season.

I was told the trialist keeper today was Colin Stewart.

He is 32 I believe and has played for several pro clubs last of which was Morton FC

I remember the Morton fans on P&B calling him "clown shoes".:lol: I think his performance in January was par for the course for him, judging by some of the comments!