2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Frazzie you better watch out. Dazzers Jamaican hit squad are coming...

boogie-in-kingston-jamaica-13.jpg

Straight outta KINGSTON!

You sure that really is Kingston? Their shack / hut appears to be made of bricks....

• Like 3

Is Leven the boy that always became Scotland's centre mid in old Champ Man games..?

I think you might be right mate, his name rang a bell and I reckon it might be more to do with CM rather than his actual career! :lol:

Mark Kerr... Peter Leven... Has anyone ever asked McCall if he's an avid CM/FM player?

If I get around to buying the new blue kit, I might splash out on getting "To Madeira" on the back.

I think you might be right mate, his name rang a bell and I reckon it might be more to do with CM rather than his actual career! :lol:

Mark Kerr... Peter Leven... Has anyone ever asked McCall if he's an avid CM/FM player?

If I get around to buying the new blue kit, I might splash out on getting "To Madeira" on the back.

:lol: I'm pretty sure it was, because I can't think of any other reason why I'd know who he is.

Surprised Brown isn't going for him to add to his Stevie Hughes/Gavin Rae Champ Man dream team.

Or Cherno Samba...

Any why would he not sign ? even for a motherwell fan you are the most negative **** i've ever experienced.

For the simple reason that we won't be able to meet his wage demands and there are other clubs out there who can.

He'll end up at Aberdeen, that's my prediction and if not there then he'll either re-join Hearts or sign up to the Sevco 'revolution' in the 3rd division.

Was leeane dempster not meeting with him to discuss terms ?

I assumed Leeane would also be out in Spain, not that it makes a huge difference really, it might just slow things up a bit.

Ryan Stevenson is discussing terms and according to several sources in the media is close to signing - I'd say there was a slight chance that he'll sign for us before Aberdeen or Sevco. :rolleyes:

Craig Brown apparently told Aberdeen fans at a roadshow thing recently that he wasn't interested in Ryan Stevenson anyway - it was on a twitter discussion between a few of their fans last night.