Party Time - Champion League Well V Dundee Utd

Welldaft Mk1

I know we have another league game before this one. But under the circumstances I think we are allowed to look forward to what should be a party and celebration of what has been a fantastic season.

As much as it would have been a great battle had it gone down to the last day. It is a blessed relief as my nerves would not have coped!

Champions League :cheers: :cheers:

Not sure whether the club will cut the prices, but either way I would LOVE to see all those that would have come to the decider, come along anyhoo and celebrate. Quite frankly the players and Manager DESERVE a HUGE pat on the back for this season.

Bring a pal, bring a relative, hell bring the wife :rolleyes: Let's fill the old ground.

And play the champs league theme please! Itl be a reward for our players& fans & also piss off uniteds fans

Just find an instrumental copy of Handel's "Zadok the Priest" and play the first part.

Will practically sound the same as the Champions League theme over the tannoy system. Can always pass it off as "simply enjoying Baroque music on a May weekend at Fir Park". pleasantry.gif

I see United are 1-0 up v the mhanks. Just as well we took care of business ourselves.

Hope for a Celtic comeback as that may attract a few extra Arabs down if they needed points to finish 4th.

Also read that Craggs is hanging up his boots, if this is the case, I very much hope we turn up in numbers to thank the team, manager and Craggs for his sterling service.

I see United are 1-0 up v the mhanks. Just as well we took care of business ourselves.

Hope for a Celtic comeback as that may attract a few extra Arabs down if they needed points to finish 4th.

Also read that Craggs is hanging up his boots, if this is the case, I very much hope we turn up in numbers to thank the team, manager and Craggs for his sterling service.

Where did you read this?

Now that it is a friendly for both teams we need to do something to encourage fans to come along. It has been a huge success for both teams so should be a carnival, go on Motherwell let everyone in for a couple of quid and fill the place.

• Like 4

Now that it is a friendly for both teams we need to do something to encourage fans to come along. It has been a huge success for both teams so should be a carnival, go on Motherwell let everyone in for a couple of quid and fill the place.

Definitely! No one is going to pay the full price for an end of season game even if we have just qualified for the CL

£5 for adults, £1 for kids, simple.cheers.gif

Where did you read this?

I don't know if it's been discussed in the written press, or indeed if there was a further discussion on the radio but when making my way to Tynecastle there was an remark by Chic Young on Radio Scotland about Craigan chucking it at the end of the season whilst discussing the Motherwell squad.

The comment was something along the lines of "almost inevitable" and said in a manner if it was common knowledge that Craigan had weighing it up. Certainly it was the first time I had even heard such a suggestion mooted publically.

I think you have keep in mind it was Chic Young talking, hardly someone you consider authoritative on anything other than how consistently talk shite. But as Brazilian speculated yesterday with Craigan having an association with him through the media you wonder if its something that Craggs has perhaps said in the studio not intended to go further and Young being the consumate professional he is.......

I dunno, I suppose if there is anything in it we'll find out in the days ahead.

Hopefully the club will reduce the prices for this game. I have been buying beach balls when I go up the street. Will be one hell of a party next Sunday and I think everyone connected with the club deserve this for the terrific season we have had. Take a bow everyone at MFC.

• Like 1

Hopefully the club will reduce the prices for this game. I have been buying beach balls when I go up the street. Will be one hell of a party next Sunday and I think everyone connected with the club deserve this for the terrific season we have had. Take a bow everyone at MFC.

Hope the prices are down to a Fiver max and maybe even have a Seasonticketholder bring a friend....

There are plenty of voucher left in the wee book.

Get Fir Park full!

As for the CHampions League anthem: Not sure if UEFA is allowing this. (copyright/brand right etc)

Hope the prices are down to a Fiver max and maybe even have a Seasonticketholder bring a friend....

There are plenty of voucher left in the wee book.

Get Fir Park full!

As for the CHampions League anthem: Not sure if UEFA is allowing this. (copyright/brand right etc)

Fuck UEFA this is once in a lifetime situation get it played!!!!!

Daniels for me. Electric will no doubt be understaffed - as usual.

Good to see you are making the trip down to help celebrate a fantastic season. Tell you what I will even let you buy me a pint. Must be your round :evilgrin:

As for prices. £5 would be great BUT I think a £10 would be more realistic, so the club does not lose out financially and it is still half the normal price. Plus there are 3000 Season ticket holders who may feel hard done by. Not me by the way, but there are bound to be a few moaners :whistling:

it should be a good day on sunday, hopefully we get decent weather and a entertaining game.

if craggs is leaving then we would should raise the roof for a true club legend. it would also be good to see a debut or two from the youth team now the pressure is off.

does anyone know what the situation with higdon is? on saturday we thought he was left out as he is one booking from a suspension which would carry over to next season. if he sits out expect murphy and henrik to rip the piss out of babyheid.

does anyone know what the situation with higdon is? on saturday we thought he was left out as he is one booking from a suspension which would carry over to next season.

I'm pretty sure he was left out due to a back injury picked up midweek.