Spl Opener - Ross County V Motherwell

Rickoza

Remember the drinking ban

I was working in aberdeen yesterday, had to get the train up at the crack of dawn. When the wee bird announced no alcohol till 10am, she said 'no visable alcohol'.

Dont know if that is indeed the rule, or she was just letting passengers know to not make it obvious.

1343337954[/url'>' post='352371']

Maybe stating the bleeding obvious here but just on Ross County's website and unless I'm thick as shit, it looks as if entry to the game is by ticket only. Can anyone confirm if that's the case or not?. Wouldn't like anyone to travel up expecting to be able to PATG and find they need a ticket

1343568279' post='352675']

Apparently MFC are selling tickets. However, tickets can be bought from ground on match day ................... according to RCFC.

Any confirmation on this?? Can't find any info regarding it online.

Any confirmation on this?? Can't find any info regarding it online.

I got email confirmation from their CE. PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you if you like.

Edit. For those travellling to Dingwall, I believe the weather forecast is good, and you'll be sitting in a south facing Stand. You may wish to take a hat/shades !

dunfermline came up, didn't add to their first division squad and paid the price, it'll be the same for county and dundee.

the only thing i'm worried about is them kicking us off the park. kovacieic, grant munro, tokeley, russel duncan, iain vigurs and martin scott are all dirty bastards and i think i remember a few first division managers having a go at their style of play last season.

it'll be quite funny to see fitzpatrick, steven craig and fraser playing against us, i imagine they'll all be quite keen to get it right up us. there weren't many ex well players in the league for a few years there but there's loads this season - those 3, sutton, hughes, kevin mcbride, mclean, gunning, clancy, foran - we'll be facing an ex player more weeks than not.