Motherwell Vs Panathinaikos

Al B

Me my cuz and my girl friend are all going to the game. We are all students so would be getting student tickets. Would one of us be able to go down and get all three tickets? I know the ticket office can be funny with things like this.

Should be fine but according to what I overheard in the ticket office, you will be asked to present your ID at the gate. Chances of that happening though...

what was our highest home attendance last year 10000 or so vs celtic? we should try beat that to set the tone for the rest of the season and voice as much support for the boys as we can, in other words if you have the spare cash buy your gran, cousin, nephew a ticket! haha, i mean how many turned up for the final? 18 thousand or so?

I was back in the Ticket Ofice again today and was pleasantly surprised by a small queue outside the door. Maybe took 20mins to get to the front and get served but I find it really encouraging to see people are getting right behind Motherwell for such a HUGE game. With any luck we can maybe keep a hold of a few of the additional numbers and get them returning throughout the season.

Anyways, the ticket office were only offering tickets for The Cooper & East Stand, did the POD not pass the UEFA inspection then?

anyone know if the ticket office is likely to be open late during the week any time on the run up to this?

From the oficial

The Ticket Office will extend its opening hours this week for fans wishing to buy Champions League and Season Tickets.

The Chapman Building will be open until 7pm both Tuesday and Thursday as well as Saturday morning – 10am – 2pm.

Extremely sad I know but in the run up to the Nancy game, when a similarly high crowd was anticipated, I quite liked taking the odd peak in at the stadium plan to see all the seats become increasingly sold as the game got closer.

Just another part of the anticipation that you'll be a small part of something very memorable indeed.

• Like 2

its not sold out, i just phone the ticket office.

Not what I heard but you got it from the horse's mouth so to speak so I'd trust that more.

Whats the possibility of Home fans being housed in the South stand?

I think something would have been announced before now if that was the case as there is only a week to go until the game. Having said that, they could be waiting to see how the other stand sell first and it could be that the south stand is closed during the game.

Not what I heard but you got it from the horse's mouth so to speak so I'd trust that more.

I think something would have been announced before now if that was the case as there is only a week to go until the game. Having said that, they could be waiting to see how the other stand sell first and it could be that the south stand is closed during the game.

Might be a false memory but i'm sure against Odense it wasn't decided until a few days before the game? Maybe it was Aalesund. Actually i've nae idea laugh.gif

Might be a false memory but i'm sure against Odense it wasn't decided until a few days before the game? Maybe it was Aalesund. Actually i've nae idea laugh.gif

It was Odense I ended up with two seats right in the middle of the lower section. Ideal to see Murphy's penalty.