Hearts V Motherwell....

Davie boy

Insipid as it was, I actually thought we deserved a point there but could've played all day and not scored. Created fuck all though, and Hearts have not played well this season and still looked pretty comfortable. That said, goal aside they didn't do much either.

Our corners were atrocious.

Whoever it was that started that thread that said the season was going to turn on Aberdeens equaliser could be right though.

That's the thing we had more shots on target than they did, and had a decent amount of shots. The fact is they were all pish, or lacking any real conviction.

Need to work on corners in training, a pro football should be out of 7 attempts to at least get one into the danger area. Hearts managed it

Awful performance. Mccalls tactics and decision making is becoming a joke. What are humphrey and murphy doing to earn starting places all the time? Why is he persisting with kerr at right back and hateley in midfield? Why does he not make subs until its to late? Why when he does make a sub is it the same ones all the time? McHugh and carswell need to be givin a chance.

Woeful mccall absolute woeful.

• Like 1

Awful performance. Mccalls tactics and decision making is becoming a joke. What are humphrey and murphy doing to earn starting places all the time? Why is he persisting with kerr at right back and hateley in midfield? Why does he not make subs until its to late? Why when he does make a sub is it the same ones all the time? McHugh and carswell need to be givin a chance.

Pretty much.

1. Wasn't an awful performance. Gave as good as we got and were pretty narrowly beaten.

2. Who do you suggest starts ahead of Humphrey and Murphy.

3. What would have been your subs? Carswell got the chance he deserves and Ojamma is rightly ahead of McHugh in the pecking order.

• Like 2

Didn't deserve to lose at Tynecastle today, and I cannot ever remember saying that before. Perhaps a marker of where we are, and what we've come to expect these days.

We're not utilising Higgy properly, and until we correct that, goals - and indeed wins - will be very hard to come by.

1. Wasn't an awful performance. Gave as good as we got and were pretty narrowly beaten.

2. Who do you suggest starts ahead of Humphrey and Murphy.

3. What would have been your subs? Carswell got the chance he deserves and Ojamma is rightly ahead of McHugh in the pecking order.

disagree mate i thought we were awful and hearts werent any better it was a terrible game of fitba,both ojamma and murphy have done nothing all season and imo mchugh deserves more of a chance than either

• Like 1

Didn't deserve to lose at Tynecastle today, and I cannot ever remember saying that before. Perhaps a marker of where we are, and what we've come to expect these days.

We're not utilising Higgy properly, and until we correct that, goals - and indeed wins - will be very hard to come by.

Your first point is bang on... In days gone by a 1-0 defeat at Tynnie would have been veiwed as a bad result at all. Some of our fans expectations are way overboard.

I agree quite a bit with your second point too. But... There are times when it's right to go with only one up top to try and compete in the middle of the park (McCall got this bang on today IMO). Ojamaa should be considered in these circumstances for his workrate alone. That said... Higgy was probably the right option today with Rammers in for Cummings and need some kind of height for defending set pieces.

disagree mate i thought we were awful and hearts werent any better it was a terrible game of fitba,both ojamma and murphy have done nothing all season and imo mchugh deserves more of a chance than either

Scottish football is awful. Don't be surprised to see two teams playing in a terrible game.

My point was more that we weren't really outplayed by a better team.

Ojamaa and Murphy have been poor this year too. Nonetheless McHugh isn't the answer to our problems. Particularly when we're play the shape we were today.