Kit Deal

underboyleheating

Kit Poll  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Our 4 year 2010/11 deal with Puma/Genesis Sport is up at the end of the season. Would you like to see us stick with Puma/Genesis Sport or move to another manufacturer to supply our kit for season 2014/15?

• They have done a great job and we should stick with Puma/Genesis Sport for season 2014/15.
    • I would like to see us move to a different manufacturer for the 2014/15 season.
    • Similar to Kilmarnock, we should design and manufacture our own branded kit.
    • It doesn?t bother me who makes our kit.

This raised one question with me, has a team ever had a Designer brand kit?

Also, is it a bad thing that I quite like that and would not object to that as an actual kit? Perhaps without the blue though!

We'd probably be the first in Scotland. Never know, it might make being a well fan a bit more fashionable for the younger ones and attract them to games

Lets go with Admiral again.........

Take a look at Admiral's new "kit builder" on www.admiral-sports.com/mycolors. There you can select your team colors using the menu on the right side. Apply your changes and see a live preview of all the 100 Collection kits. You can then pick your favorite style and refine your options, adding home and alternate styles.

I've posted a few on the Fitba strips threads on Other footbal.......lets see what people can do !

May give the club/suppliers/Macron ????an idea what we want :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Heard the other day that its about 90% sure that our next shirt maker will be MACRON. This came from a guy that works with Joma and has been trying to arrange a meeting with Leeanne, however, he was informed that a deal has nearly been agreed.

Through asking around the word seems to be MACRON. Deal not done so may change or he might have been told rubbish information however he did seem pretty sure.

Lets go with Admiral again.........

I'd back this. My 'other' team play in Admiral kits and they're lovely:

tumblr_muzhjtpIC01s6a9ouo1_1280.jpg

That'd make a lovely away kit, no? Claret instead of red, amber instead of white?

Who is your other team? Barlinnie B Hall?

:lol: Leave Billy alone, he's an internationalist, don't you know. Homeless world cup counts, eh?

1176117_10153269357425651_1561155816_n.jpg

Clapton FC, East London is red.

You can't get too much like that top. Probably my favourite ever away shirt

Exactly. Those Canterbury kits were absolutely tremendous.