Motherwell Vs Partick Thistle 15/02/14

shanemfc7

I would love to, however, I have family commitments in the morning and living in Glasgow there is no way I could make it for 9am. I am sure that they will get plenty of willing volunteers from the Motherwell area. thumbup.gif

and you need to keep your bed warm, I'd give you a lift if your up for a bit of hard work

Really hope it isn't because a) my whole weekend is based round coming to this game and b) we'll have some backlog of midweek fixtures to get through.

Thinking about it on b), cup Saturday would make sense since they were equally good at being papped out by Aberdeen as we were earlier in the season!

Major injury worries tomorrow. McManus has had an op during the break and Hollis has a muscle strain. Craig Moore has broken a rib. One other player doubful with shin splints according to Mccall. With Kerr, Ramsden, Erwin definitely out I'm beginning to think it would be better if game is called off.

Baws man!!

Who's going to play centre half with Hutchy if Kerr and McManus are out? Can we recall Cummins back from his loan at Dundee?

Wonder who is the other doubts are?

Probably be for the best if the pitch doesn't make it now....

Is Ramsden back? If not him Euan Murray might be getting a first start.

Murray McManus Hutchison hammell

Ainsworth lasley carswell vigurs

McFadden Sutton

Should be able to see off partick. What we worried about. Injury list may be long but only Ramsden is a regular starter (having said that we don't know who the couple doubtful ones are). 3-1 well.

Baws man!!

Who's going to play centre half with Hutchy if Kerr and McManus are out? Can we recall Cummins back from his loan at Dundee?

Wonder who is the other doubts are?

Probably be for the best if the pitch doesn't make it now....

Think big hansome John would be up to the task of playing centre half ??