2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Why are we so bad at this? Teams operating in the same market at us seem to be getting business done, are they spending more money or just bringing in shite?

Not much happens in January in the way of acquiring good players. Even less so when you have no budget to spend or players to offload to make room.

Not much happens in January in the way of acquiring good players. Even less so when you have no budget to spend or players to offload to make room.

Ross County, Partick Thistle and St Mirren have all managed to bring players in during this window. You can quibble about the pedigree of their signings but as I've stated on the relegation thread, we tend to get hung up on where our signings are from rather than whether they can come in and do a specific job for us...

Pish times.

No one should believe a word Scott Burns says again as he stated Ojamaa would be extending his loan deal!

Did we want to keep him? Did we try? What was the issue?

To thonk we managed to extend the loan deal of that cart horse O'Brien.

We are in a perilous position now. We require 4 players before Monday and with Ojamma leaving and Vigours and Hammell out for the forseeable im starting to get pessimistic about our chances of staying up. Our first priority and an absolute MUST is a keeper. <_>

Ojamaa's full statement on social media;

My loan at Motherwell is now officially up and I’d like to say that although the league position is not as good as Motherwell deserves I still thoroughly enjoyed my time at the club that is very close to my heart.

I am sure the coaching staff and my teammates/friends will finish the season strong and I will remain a passionate supporter of the club.

Hopefully me leaving will give a chance to many good youngsters at MFC to grab a position in the starting 11.

Finally a big thanks to all the fans, i will be missing all my friends in Scotland as i leave with a heavy heart.

Too be honest I'm not too bothered about Ojamaa leaving as long as we bring someone else in who is half way decent. We need someone to come in and score 6 goals at least in the second half of the season and rescue us like Willie Falconer did all those years ago.

I don't think it really worked out for Henrik this time, he wasn't contributing assists and wasn't scoring enough to justify taking up a forward role.

Judging by his body language I don't think he was too happy playing under Baraclough either and to me he didn't really look that interested in the last three or four matches.

I think when Henrik looks back on his career I have a sneaking suspicion that the best football he played will have been with us in his first spell.

Nice comments from OJ. Will watch with interest how his career goes. Did not quite work out this time around, but a lot of that is down the performance of those around him.

Still remember his initial impact - it was a real highlight of the last few years. That plus he earned us a few bob.

Good luck Henrik.