2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

What some are failing to recognise is that talented 16-25 year olds are being pursued by the other 100 professional clubs in the UK. A lot can offer more money and a lot will be more attractive prospect than potentially being in a dogfight as that breeds a different style of play not conducive to development (only could add a degree of mental robustness). A lot of us would sign for Motherwell because of affinity but some guy from Brechin or Scunthorpe doesn't have the same motivations.

Baraclough's remit must have been, get us to the end of the season intact and then you can tinker and dabble in the summer. Saturday showed he's slowly having an effect.

I thought we were close to bringing someone in for last Saturday, but still haven't got him or any other in. Is it cheaper to sign them on a Friday?

Only pure speculation but I think it was possibly the Vigurs/Dayton switch which has broken down. And if we can't get Vigurs off the books the move will be dead.

Nacho Novo has been told to PFO by Rangers from Murray Park due to his support of a fans group. Offer him training facilities .... thoughts?

Nacho Novo can get himself to absolute fuck. He's shite and wanks dugs.

If the Dayton-Vigurs swap is off, I'd certainly hope that we had a plan B in place.

It seems strange that the only player we apparently have on trial is a defender. Irrespective of your opinion of the various options we have, centre half is an area we have the most candidates. Centre midfield or the wings seem in more pressing need of reinforcements...

If Vigurs problem is sciatic it could be a tricky one to diagnose the cause and fix.

Speaking from bitter experience it can take quite a few months to get over a bout of sciatica. As you say its tricky to diagnose as its a symptom and not a cause.