2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

We are currently offering less than BPA, whose yearly wage budget is the equivalent of McManus, Lasley and Nielsen's wages? York City do not pay players more than Motherwell, infact we pay players more than several Clubs in our own league.

If we are paying less the BPA for players then we are as good as finished as a professional club. Bellshill, Pollock and Tayport can compete with BPA for players, so if we can't then we are being misled to the financial predicament of the club.

I would suggest the snippets posted are utter bullshit. Maybe an attempt to try and give credit to IB when it remains to be seen if he deserves it, the poster may have some personal attachment, but not everyone is impressed by the standard of player being brought in. Sink or swim time for the manager.

• Like 1

We are currently offering less than BPA, whose yearly wage budget is the equivalent of McManus, Lasley and Nielsen's wages? York City do not pay players more than Motherwell, infact we pay players more than several Clubs in our own league.

If we are paying less the BPA for players then we are as good as finished as a professional club. Bellshill, Pollock and Tayport can compete with BPA for players, so if we can't then we are being misled to the financial predicament of the club.

Whit does all this mean - BPA huh.gif

Personally I know as much about the players being brought in as I did about Law, Humphrey, Coke, Ruddy, Randolph and the vast majority of players we've signed in recent years. Based on that, I'll not be joining in with the outrage just yet.

One of the few players I had actually heard of from down south was Omar Daley so I think I prefer the unknown quantities!

Personally I know as much about the players being brought in as I did about Law, Humphrey, Coke, Ruddy, Randolph and the vast majority of players we've signed in recent years. Based on that, I'll not be joining in with the outrage just yet.

One of the few players I had actually heard of from down south was Omar Daley so I think I prefer the unknown quantities!

I remember there being outrage when we signed Tim Clancy from Kilmarnock, a player we knew about and he did a job for us.

• Like 1