Motherwell V Kilmarnock Sat 29 Aug 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

The relative silence surrounding this has led to a few folk believing it's cause it's quite a serious injury.

It's also led some folk to think they are being personally lied to about it because the club hates them and their family.

• Like 2

I was just a wean but it does stick in my mind for being probably the first time I can remember my old man swearing at the fitba - a goal-line stramash being the catalyst for his outburst.

I'm guessing Craig Brown for Clyde and Jock Wallace in the dugouts.

But for all that, I'm not quite seeing the relevance to Baraclough and East Fife last night though.

Andy , the relevance being Big Jock didn't get sacked after we were beat by Clyde .We beat East Fife and there a good few who want Barraclough out .Have you been on facebook , the place is awash with fans wanting Barraclough out .

Ferguson was an excellent player, for a "crab" he scored 18 goals from midfield one season. The injury he picked up at Blackburn certainly affected him throughout the rest of his career.

Not for me I'm afraid , whingeing imposter , surrounded by the glitterati of the time while playing clubs worth a minuscule fraction of his.

If I sound bitter , and antiOF- well spotted . Natural consequence of a lifetime living amongst them.

• Like 1

McStay is the 4th most capped Scottish International of all time and 3rd highest appearance holder at Celtic of all time. Granted he could have maybe hit higher heights had he chosen to leave Glasgow, but to say he was shite is simply untrue.

He was a budding talent til the day he hung up his boots. Same as Ferguson, a side to side shuffling five yard passer who never to a step away from a club that was a gigantic fish in a tiny bowl.

Bitter? Me , guilty as charged

McStay is the 4th most capped Scottish International of all time and 3rd highest appearance holder at Celtic of all time. Granted he could have maybe hit higher heights had he chosen to leave Glasgow, but to say he was shite is simply untrue.

He did choose to leave to Glasgow. I remember the fanfare at the time - followed by zero offers.

I'm thinking 4-1 (bound to lose the usual comedy goal).

Otherwise Killie are limited after the players they lost and to my mind made even worse by the ones they have added.

Jamie Mcdonald replacing Samson certainly hasn't made us worse.

Neither has Boyd replacing Miller or Higginbotham coming in.

We definitely miss Clingan and Eremenko. Rest were shite or in Pascas case just too slow now.

Both were good players….that’s about it!!

Mcstay had the potential to be better but due to him being too quiet and not confident enough his career stunted and ultimately was a disappointment.

Ferguson was overly confident but this didn’t make him any better than good……his brother was a better talent and a young Durrant was better than all of them!!

Anyway, this is a Motherwell forum…..none of them could lace Tommy O’Hara’s boots!! :)