Ross County V Motherwell Sat 21 Nov 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Not if they both gain a point.

For some reason I have a feeling our away form is going to be better than our home form for the immediate future.

I'm no mathematician, but they draw, then they have both dropped 2 points.

I'm not at the stage of the season where I worry about other teams, though. Just looking forward to seeing if we can improve on our last game. It was never going to be a quick fix, but feel we might get something from this game.

Very petty on here again. Milos point is entirely valid. We know that if we lose to County, we will be in a worse-off state in the league than previously as at least one of our rivals in guaranteed to pick up something. Quite often in a relegation battle, everyone involved loses and it's a case of "as you were" come Monday morning.

Only if you don't understand that in a league situation sometimes your rivals play each other.

Like I said above, it's way too soon in the season for me to start worrying about rival teams' results. We need to be concentrating on our own performance and where we stand at the end of the campaign. Worrying about the 'micro-positions' as it were, is a sure recipe for misery.

If they draw they will both gain and drop points. Dropping more than they gain. Which will be our gain. But not as much as if one of them lost which would mean we gain more. But on the other hand not gain as much as one of the teams had gained more than the other by not dropping points!

In summary, let's try and win our game!

Would probably take a point right now. Too early to be a must win so a decent performance will be of greater importance. Having said that, not getting something from a decent ninety minutes may begin to affect confidence, so hoping we do get a result. County are a decent side, but it should not be beyond us.

it's way too soon in the season for me to start worrying about rival teams' results.

It’s never too early to start looking at other teams results. I would rather have points on the board early than be scrambling around for points and favours from other teams during the final few games of the season. Hamilton are a good case in point, as their early season form last year prevented them from getting sucked too far into that relegation battle.