Ross County V Motherwell Sat 21 Nov 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Hammy unlikely to feature, Lasley definitely still out for the game.

Just read a quote from Lasley saying they both should be fit for the game. McGhee definitely said different in the press conference....mind games!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/14042090.Boost_for_Motherwell_as_experienced_pair_Lasley_and_Hammell_return_to_the_fold/?

Looking forward to this, however more for the day out!

I see us as being harder to beat, however by doing so we really struggle to create much of note up top.

Reckon we will see a 2-1 defeat here. A point would be a good result! Their home form is pretty decent.

Is there a team in the SPL that you don't think are physical? It is a contact sport.

yes its a contact sport but RC seem to apply a bit more contact than most other teams. The last 2 games at Fir park they tried to kick us off the park, constant fouls and spoiling the play and as usual no action taken by the refs.

Is there a team in the SPL that you don't think are physical? It is a contact sport.

Celtic, Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, and Dundee are a bit less physical than the rest. Teams like Ross County, Hamilton, St Johnstone, Inverness and Dundee United are a bit more physical. Nothing wrong with playing physical football but someone needs to remind some of these teams, in crystal clear terms, that they're playing soccer not rugby.

• Like 1

Celtic, Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, and Dundee are a bit less physical than the rest. Teams like Ross County, Hamilton, St Johnstone, Inverness and Dundee United are a bit more physical. Nothing wrong with playing physical football but someone needs to remind some of these teams, in crystal clear terms, that they're playing soccer not rugby.

Aw man...you just said soccer! Argument null and void. :-)

• Like 2

Can't really be arsed going, such is my current feelings surrounding the Club. I might go or I might go the Leeds v Rotherham match at Elland Road instead, the latter is the current favourite if I'm honest.

I can understand why you're a bit apathetic towards us at the moment, but don't understand why Leeds United V Rotherham might be a more attractive proposition. Leeds is a bit further away than Dingwall and would take you longer to get there (and also more money). Leeds is mid table in the English Championship and Rotherham is bottom. Entry at Dingwall is £20 as opposed to £26/27 at Leeds. Still each to their own.

If Las and Hammell are fit, and McGhee was just at it then I think he will go 4-4-2 and match them.

Ripley

Law Kennedy Laing Hammell

Ainsworth Lasley Pearson Johnson

Moult McDonald

I probably wouldnt pick it any differently to be honest.

Glad Gardyne is out. If we can keep on top of it Woods and Irvine in the midfield we have a decent chance.