Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Kilmarnock Sat 10 Dec 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Our record against 'The Pack' is not bad at all.

Kilmarnock W 2-1

Dundee D 0-0

Ross County D 1-1

Hamilton W 4-2

Partick D 1-1

Inverness L 0-3

Ross County W 4-1

Dundee L 0-2

Partick Thistle W 2-0

Overall we are P9 W4 D3 L2. At home we are P5 W3 D1 L1.

Suggests to me that when we play 'The Pack', we are generally better.

Of course, we can't take anything for granted I think we should be going in confident.

From what I heard about their game at Aberdeen, Kilmarnock were playing fairly well until they lost the first goal and then they went to pieces. As always, first goal will be very important. We seem to have lost that determination to fight back when behind. A few draws at best.

Kilmarnock have a settled team now and have ditched most of the bizarre summer loan signings they made so I think they will better than when we played them at Rugby Park. Coulibaly will be a big danger and with a couple of anomalies against Aberdeen and Rangers, Kilmarnock's defensive record is pretty good, certainly they seem to be tighter at the back than we are.

On the other hand, their away record isn't great, 1 win in 8, none in the last 4 (although they have been tough ones Celtic, Aberdeen, Rangers etc) and only 2 goals scored.

Hopefully we use last weeks first half as a benchmark performance and if we can match that we will beat better teams than Kilmarnock.

Kennedy was out long term due to illness and apparently lost a lot of weight. A couple of weeks ago McGhee said he was back in training, but not close to fitness.

Might try that myself...

Can't listen today, hope we can get the win. It's important we don't get beat by other teams in the bottom 7.