Scottish Premiership Aberdeen V Motherwell Wed 15 Feb 19:45

Yabba's Turd

3 weeks until our next home game.

I feel that this season has been the most stop start that I can remember.

I know it wasn't helped by an away tie in the cup and then going out of it. This I think can have a negative influence on attendances as if the habits broken of attending more and more people can either find something else to fill the Saturday afternoon void or realise that hard end money can be saved. I know that some (like myself )are desperate to watch the games however the breaks aren't helping.

I feel that this season has been the most stop start that I can remember.

I know it wasn't helped by an away tie in the cup and then going out of it. This I think can have a negative influence on attendances as if the habits broken of attending more and more people can either find something else to fill the Saturday afternoon void or realise that hard end money can be saved. I know that some (like myself )are desperate to watch the games however the breaks aren't helping.

Yeah I think this season after each break we either have had an away game against either one of the bigot clubs or one of the clubs right up north.

In a moment of madness I think I'm going to go to this!

A midfield or Pearo, Lucas, Lasley and Cadden isn't too shabby though is it?

McDonald is a massive loss though and strong midfield or not, I can't see this being anything other than a home win.

Hopefully we won't get anyone sent off for a change.

This fixture was going to be hard work at the best times but without Skippy and McHugh missing it's likely to be a really tough night. Having said that, some of our best results in recent years have came at midweek away games up north.

When does Tait's suspension kick in?

Is he suspended too? I guess he might be injured anyway.

EDIT: Aye. 5 yellow cards. I think you have to get your 6th yellow for the suspension to kick in?

Looking at this, should Ross County v Aberdeen be postponed on Saturday, the game will be played again on Tuesday night. Not that it is especially likely but would be a bit annoying if McHugh's suspension carries forward to the Dundee game.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsID=16761&newsCategoryID=1

Edited because I forgot the link!

Edited by Tweed

Surprisingly no comment on this thread about team selection so here goes.

McGhie: paper and pencil to hand.

Samson, Hammell, Lasley, McManus, Chalmers, Moult. Now where did I put that pin.

I agree. We only need six players to take this mob. Shower of impostors.

I expect we'll see the "first choice" back five (assuming Tait is fit, McMillan if not). For midfield I'd expect Pearson to start, along with Lasley, Cadden, and Lucas. Moult up top, maybe with Bowman? If not, then I'd guess Clay will feature somewhere. I'd be surprised to see Ainsworth start after the Hearts match.

I think Tait's suspension doesn't kick in until Saturday?

I'm expecting Frear to make an appearance tonight.

No problem if Ainsworth starts, but only if they play him wide right.

i was all for him starting last game but who knew the manager was going to play him anywhere else other than wide right, I think cadden is capable of sliding inside in the midfield but definately ainsworth plays wide right and thats it.