Scottish Premiership Aberdeen V Motherwell Wed 15 Feb 19:45

Yabba's Turd

There is no lineup that I'd be happy with tomorrow night. Best of a bad set of options..

Samson

Tait

Heneghan

Jules

Chalmers

Lucas

Clay

Pearson

Cadden

Moult

Frear

I know the risk is that Moult gets isolated but given we don't have anyone other than McDonald that looks a suitable partner for him, it is what it is...

Where would folk recommend parking?

Depends how quick you're up Milo.

If you're sharp you can sometimes get parked on or just off Seaforth Road which is the road that runs alongside the cemetery behind the turnstiles at the away end.

Another option with more possibilities is on the Esplanade just at the beach. If you past the ballroom ideally you're looking for somewhere broadly in line with the stadium. At some point along that road there's a wee offshoot that nips down to the left and goes back on itself. Follow that road once you're parked up and it comes out at the pub right across from the turnstiles at the Beach End. Quick nip around the corner to your left and you'll be at the entrance to the away end.

• Like 1

Interested to see how we line up tomorrow, variety of formations possible from 352 to 433. Will we flood the midfield or will we put someone alongside Moult to get the best out of him. Judging by the Celtic u20 highlights, Frear looks good to go.

With McHugh and McDonald missing, Tait and Hammell possibly not fully fit, the odds are stacked against us. I think Aberdeen are comfortably the 2nd best team in Scotland but I have a wee hunch we might pick up a result tomorrow. Hopefully the speculation around McInnes provides a distraction.

Depends how quick you're up Milo.

If you're sharp you can sometimes get parked on or just off Seaforth Road which is the road that runs alongside the cemetery behind the turnstiles at the away end.

Another option with more possibilities is on the Esplanade just at the beach. If you past the ballroom ideally you're looking for somewhere broadly in line with the stadium. At some point along that road there's a wee offshoot that nips down to the left and goes back on itself. Follow that road once you're parked up and it comes out at the pub right across from the turnstiles at the Beach End. Quick nip around the corner to your left and you'll be at the entrance to the away end.

Cheers for that.

Shinnie out with McGinn and Reynolds facing late fitness tests for Aberdeen.

Actually fancy us to take something from the game tonight, saying that wouldn't be surprised to see the same formation from the Hearts game being used.

I see that Ross MacLean has been ruled out for the rest of the season.

Shinnie out with McGinn and Reynolds facing late fitness tests for Aberdeen.

Actually fancy us to take something from the game tonight, saying that wouldn't be surprised to see the same formation from the Hearts game being used.

I see that Ross MacLean has been ruled out for the rest of the season.

I am usually in the positive camp but I think we will struggle without McDonald and McHugh. Be happy with a draw I reckon.

I think we will stick with 3 at the back and I'd go:

Samson

Heneghan McManus Jules

Tait Cadden Clay Lasley Lucas Pearson

Moult

Given our record against the top 4 sides this season I can't really beyond a home win.

I'm no fan of Moult playing as a lone striker but without McDonald and the experiment with Ainsworth as a second striker hardly a stunning success I wouldn't be surprised if that's what we went with.

Samson

Tait Heneghan McManus Hammell

Cadden Lucas Lasley Pearson Frear

Moult

Subs: Bowman, Griffiths, Ainsworth, Jules, Campbell, McMillan, Clay

Given our record against the top 4 sides this season I can't really beyond a home win.

I'm no fan of Moult playing as a lone striker but without McDonald and the experiment with Ainsworth as a second striker hardly a stunning success I wouldn't be surprised if that's what we went with.

Samson

Moult

I think that is probably the best line up we can hope for tonight, although I'm swaying whether Las should start in place of Clay or not.

Is that right? Real shame for him, that. Was hoping we might see some more of him.

Yeah, apparently he needs shoulder surgery. I assume he was injured in the under 20's as I seem to remember it was a foot injury sustained against Killie a few months ago.

Samson

Moult

That would be my team, with Frear, Pearson and Cadden taking it in turns to get close to Moult.

Samson

Moult

Well done that man. Team 100% spot on.