Scottish Premiership Kilmarnock V Motherwell Sat 4 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

You're right - I remember that one now. Seriously jammy.

The cup game later in the season was where we rode our luck where Twardzik made like four or five saves from one on ones. When we beat United under Black we were unlucky to have an Ainsworth goal wrongly chalked off for offside, remember leaving that game thinking that was the turning point but needless to saw it wasn't.

Going to head along to the Killie game more in hope than expectation, hopefully somehow we manage to dig out the three points but can't see us not conceding.

If Hamilton beat Aberdeen tonight we could be second bottom before we even kick a ball on Saturday. Depressing stuff. I personally can’t see us taking anything from Saturdays game and I fully expect Killie to heap more pressure on us. 3-1 Killie.

:rolleyes:Hamilton 1 Aberdeen 0

Ray of sunshine ain't you :lol:

Other side of the coin is you'd hope / expect accies and Caley to lose this midweek which would make Saturday a huge opportunity. Add in a hearts win against county and its ideal.

Anyway that's far too many stars lining up for us. 1-1 with Moult scoring a penalty.

Afraid I cant think of any defensive combination we can assemble from the squad we have that isnt utter guff. A draw at very best at Rugby park is all I think we can get.

Let's just not bother with defence then and go for an old school 2-3-5 formation. I'm sure we have better forward players than they do!

• Like 1

I think McHugh will step back into central defence and that should help a bit. However that means that our central midfield cover will be virtually non existent or considerably weakened at best. Without knowing the nature and extent of their injuries, its possible that either Tait or Hammell or maybe both will return, but what difference will that make?

Midfield? A real issue. Cadden wide right; some combination of Lasley/Lucas/Clay or maybe Campbell in the middle; and Pearson playing wide left. I'd like to see Campbell feature at some stage to add a bit of mobile grit and fight. Strikers pick themselves. We have to have 2 outballs on the wings as relying solely on Cadden is ineffective and unfair on the player.

Supposedly Stephen Robinson is renowned for his tactical ability, so we'll see how how he organises his charges. I'm hoping Robinson will make some voluntary changes as more of the same won't do.

Hard to know isn't it.

Tait and Hammell will be in I'd think if fit. If not it leaves holes to fill.

Could Craigan endorse a couple of U20s perhaps to get into the starting line up ahead of the current first team? Hard to know how much influence he has had in the past? Or did he agree with the manager not many were 100% ready yet?

For sure I think we will see Chalmers papped oot. Either Hammell will take his place or Jules will.

I had assumed when we signed Jules on loan then he was going to be a step up in class from our own young players. I know its early days and he may get better, but if we are taking a risk on a young player Id rather we developed one of our own rather than another clubs given that only one of those options is likely to make us any money. If Tait is fit, play McMillan at left back. He hasnt let us down there.

Hard to know isn't it.

Tait and Hammell will be in I'd think if fit. If not it leaves holes to fill.

Could Craigan endorse a couple of U20s perhaps to get into the starting line up ahead of the current first team? Hard to know how much influence he has had in the past? Or did he agree with the manager not many were 100% ready yet?

For sure I think we will see Chalmers papped oot. Either Hammell will take his place or Jules will.

I'm afraid Jules was exposed as another big time Charlie who thought he could stroll through the

game (as did Laing) but severely lacked commitment and fight . I watched the first half of the Hamilton game

last night saw very little football from Accies but by god they fought and often fouled for every ball.

I suspect the changes I would like to see will not happen. Cannot see the new management team being too willing to make wholesale changes.

Griffiths in goal, cant be any worse, there's not a fan with any confidence in Samson so why would the rest of the defense be any different.

Back four of Tait if fit Heneghan McHugh and McMillan. We need goals so I would like see us try something like Moult up front with Bowman and McDonald behind them. My logic there is he is having to track back now even as striker. Midfield support Cadden, Campbell, and Pearson. Tin hat on and well protected in the bunker!.

Jules has been thrown in at the deep end, there is no need to vilify the guy.

He is here because McGhee burned his bridges with Laing and Kennedy which left us short of a centre half. That we have essentially paid Laing to go and play for a relegation rival is another black mark against McGhee.

• Like 2