Scottish Premiership Partick Thistle V Motherwell Sat 8 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I'm concerned how we'll manage to cope with the pressure of the Inverness game and think we have to pick up something at Firhill. Patrick Thistle will come into this game buoyed by an impressive 7 game unbeaten run and having benefited from resting 5 players midweek.

Tactically, Robinson has some big calls to make although I think he may continue to play with 3 at the back to match up with Thistle. Personally, I'd like to see us revert to a conventional 442 with McDonald the focal point for the hold-up play and our wingers positioned further up the back.

Fingers crossed Moult makes it but I suspect he won't.

Can't see past anything other than a convincing home win here as Thistle are on an excellent run playing with confidence and we are dug meat. More so if Moult isn't playing.

I'd have Pearo, Clay and Blyth nowhere near the starting 11.

Failure to win last night, along with the 0-0 draws at home v Killie and Dundee to mention but 2 are really going to come back to haunt us I fear. Even in a "law or averages" scenario should see us winning even one of those but it just underlines how inept we've been ALL season.

Believe it or not I am so disgusted by John Beaton that I check every week if he is ref and would never miss home game as got season but decided after Dundee game I would not pay into an away game if he was in charge as just get stressed out with him as gives us nothing and opposition everything . If big game I'm sure I would renage on that but it will be pub on Saturday for me. I know it's wrong and being stupid tbh but that is the measure of how much his decisions get to me as lost count of the number of dodgy decisions he has given against us. I've already had my Partick visit this season so not that bothered .

If we can get a point at Ibrox we can get a point at Firhill. And I'd take a point away from home against a good thistle side.

Would rather play at Ibrox again, tbh.