2022/23 ins & outs discussion

David

Snodgrass would be a good signing but I'll not be fussed if it doesn't happen,from the sounds of things we have got a few other options on the go anyway and were not pining our hopes on Snodgrass coming.

43 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Suggested it a while back and will put it out there, billy Gilmour on loan......yes I am still on the holiday cocktails!! Lol.  

A reasonable pished suggestion but no chance of it happening, back to Rangers maybe, but not another Scottish  Premiership team, the problem is he still thinks he can make it with a top premiership team in England but the reality is he is not as good as hes made out to be, still  a good young player, his best move is to quit Chelsea and get back playing regularly as he's never going to break into the chelsea 1st team especially not with Tuchel in charge.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, weeyin said:

The one thing that's certain is that there is more chance Snodgrass will join our club if we make him an offer than there is if we don't make him an offer.

As an old cartoon cat called Katnip used to say “Duh, that sounds logical”. :lol:

26 minutes ago, Winning by Name said:

I see Sergio Aguerro is available too

Saw him in The Rex last night ordering a smoked sausage supper and just a week before the transfer window slams shut.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, stv said:

Saw him in The Rex last night ordering a smoked sausage supper and just a week before the transfer window slams shut.

If the guy eats junk food like that it shows lack of commitment to his fitness-  he should be nowhere near fir park, so for that reason it’s a no from me. 
pity, no a bad player as well

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, stv said:

We really need a genuine rumour to discuss on here before the nonsense takes hold and Grizzly's jokes start to look funny:nod:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, steelboy said:

I see Stephen Kelly is playing for Rangers B tonight in the Challenge Cup. Given he has played 50 matches between Ross County and Salford he must be looking to get out of Ibrox before the window shuts, he might be a decent addition for us in midfield.

It’s a good point my mate a big blue nose supporter and he really rated him plus he did do well at Dingwall, not sure how he did at Salford, but I would think he would be a decent player, although I would think another forward and defensive player must be priority

2 hours ago, Coatsy said:

He's contracted until 2023, would need to pay fee if he was to move to us. 

No one is going to pay a fee for him this window. Rangers can either pay him to do nothing for 12 months, loan him out and hope he does well enough that someone will pay a development fee for him next summer or just release him early. 

5 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

We really need a genuine rumour to discuss on here before the nonsense takes hold and Grizzly's jokes start to look funny:nod:

Got my joke for Edinburgh fringe next year all lined up.   I walked into a bakers and asked the assistant if that was a doughnut or a meringue,. She replied "no you're right ..it's a doughnut". !!

Last night of holiday and cocktails...ahhhhhh

1 hour ago, grizzlyg said:

Got my joke for Edinburgh fringe next year all lined up.   I walked into a bakers and asked the assistant if that was a doughnut or a meringue,. She replied "no you're right ..it's a doughnut". !!

A ned is walking down the road with his new shoes on. Someone tells him one of his laces is untied, he replies “it’s fine, it says Taiwan on the label.”

Sounds like  copyright Chic Murray for that one, are you running out of original material. 

Where are the mods on this site, surely Grizzlyg should be banned, these are horrendous :tumbleweed::yes:

• David locked this topic