2022/23 ins & outs discussion

David

’Motherwell are set to complete the signing of Riku Danzaki TODAY.

The Consadole Sapporo star has agreed a deal with the Steelmen side after an impressive loan in the A-League with Brisbane Roar, as Steven Hammell looks to add more attacking threat to his side.

The Japanese star is an attacking midfield player who can play a number of positions in that area of the park.’

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/spfl-transfer-news-live-oh-26045655

2 hours ago, Yodo said:

I’m reading that former Killie defender Stuart Findlay could be available on loan from Oxford . A big no nonsense defender just what we are looking for I wonder if he’s on our radar 

Rumours are that Hibs are after him as a replacement for Ryan Porteous.

Hopefully this is the one time we make an exciting signing and he comes good. Claret and Amber Kagawa.

If the SFA are having to give everyone work permits so that Celtic can sign half the J League we should be looking to bring in a Brazilian in the summer just to create a bit of interest. You could probably find better players than Morris and Shields in a fives league there.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, steelboy said:

If the SFA are having to give everyone work permits so that Celtic can sign half the J League we should be looking to bring in a Brazilian in the summer just to create a bit of interest. You could probably find better players than Morris and Shields in a fives league there.

Are there currently any Brazilians kicking about in the English conference leagues? If so there’s every chance we will sign him as that is ‘our market’.

Just now, grizzlyg said:

Any info on him pal? Record at Brisbane looked decent 

Aye that was his second loan spell at Brisbane Roar a tough player when on his game I was talking to a couple of fans about him in the club the other night they think he’s injured and that’s why he hasn’t played I didn’t tell them he’s fit and is about to sign for Motherwell in the SPFL 😄

57 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Wikipedia is showing him playing for Motherwell as Number 8.

I hope somebody told Slattery.

Slattery can go for cash. Need a midfielder that can stay on his feet.

• David locked this topic